PRIMEMEAT ]

Hats of to Rocco Mediate. The guy played his heart out. I really thought he was going to do it. WOW. I'm just lost for words about this match today.

Definitely. The guy gave it his all and man I must say Tiger's knee must really be hurting. With Tiger 100% healthy Rocco wouldn't have stood a chance, but he played right there with Tiger this weekend.

smokeosama ]
PRIMEMEAT ]

Hats of to Rocco Mediate. The guy played his heart out. I really thought he was going to do it. WOW. I'm just lost for words about this match today.

Definitely. The guy gave it his all and man I must say Tiger's knee must really be hurting. With Tiger 100% healthy Rocco wouldn't have stood a chance, but he played right there with Tiger this weekend.

It's pretty incredible that Tiger played that well with a jacked up knee. Even an 80% Tiger is better than almost anyone on the PGA. It was definately a great Open this year.

BigMoneyNacku ]
smokeosama ]
PRIMEMEAT ]

It's pretty incredible that Tiger played that well with a jacked up knee. Even an 80% Tiger is better than almost anyone on the PGA. It was definately a great Open this year.

at 80% he is better than anyone on the PGA

They were talking on the radio and that they think this is how the rankings should be.

1: Tiger Woods

2: Tiger Woods

3: Tiger Woods

4: Tiger Woods

5: Phil Mickelson

6: Tiger Woods

7: Tiger Woods

8: Tiger Woods

9: Tiger Woods

10: Adam Scott

11: Geoff ogilvy

12: Ernie Els

13: Sergio Garcia

14: Justin Rose

15: Steve Stricker

16: Vijay Singh

17: Tiger Woods

There is no one at his level.

I watched both Saturday ad Sunday. I was in awe to be frank. I never thought that ANYONE could do what Tiger did. In fact, HE didnt expect a couple of the shots to fall, as was evident on his face after his chip in for Birdie on 17 Saturday.

It was an instant classic. You will see replays of that for years to come.

On a side note, did anyone see the Nike commercial Sunday w/ Tiger and his Dad orating? OMG, I swear i welled up.

BigMoneyNacku ]

Tiger is done for the remainder of the 2008 season. He is having knee surgery.

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-woodsfuture&prov=ap&type=lgns

Wow. I bet the rest of the PGA is happy that they'll have a chance at the next 2 majors lol.

PRIMEMEAT ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Well I wont be watching anymore golf this summer :-\ The only time I watch golf is when Tiger is winning or when it's a major.

I think 90% of America agrees with that lol. You won't catch me watching golf this summer, I'll be watching the Cubbies, more baseball, and Nascar.

smokeosama ]
PRIMEMEAT ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Well I wont be watching anymore golf this summer :-\ The only time I watch golf is when Tiger is winning or when it's a major.

I think 90% of America agrees with that lol. You won't catch me watching golf this summer, I'll be watching the Cubbies, more baseball, and Nascar.

Well I would still rather watch golf then Nascar. ;)

PRIMEMEAT ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

I agree. Although I'll still watch the Golf channel. It's where I get all my lessons from. I've fixed my nasty slice, improved my putting, and gained 30-50 yards on my drives, watching the advice segments on that channel. ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]

I agree. Although I'll still watch the Golf channel. It's where I get all my lessons from. I've fixed my nasty slice, improved my putting, and gained 30-50 yards on my drives, watching the advice segments on that channel. ;D

Are you for real on this?? I have never watched any of it. I might have to start. ;)

PRIMEMEAT ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Are you for real on this?? I have never watched any of it. I might have to start. ;)

Serious as a heart attack. I use to shoot consistently in the 120-130's. I now shoot in the 90's. I shot an 88 on Saturday. Alot of it is just little tweeks, that they show you on the shows. One show has this guy that has you film your swing from 3 different angles and send it to him. Well then he will put the vid on the show and explain how to correct the things wrong in the swing. Well I filmed myself and watched it quite a few times. Then watched a bunch of episodes on the show and saw I had some of the common swing problems he addresses. So then I just went to the range and applied what he said, and BAM. Golf is a whole lot funner.

Oh, and the Medix Driver and Iron are worth every penny they charge you for it. They run about 100 bucks, but it will show you where your swing breaks down every time. Probably the BEST swing trainer I've ever used.

smokeosama ]
PRIMEMEAT ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

they where talking about this on the lex and terry show this morning. its reported that the PGA's TV rating goes up by 40% anytime tiger is in the field. thats just crazy!!! :o

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]
smokeosama ]
PRIMEMEAT ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

they where talking about this on the lex and terry show this morning. its reported that the PGA's TV rating goes up by 40% anytime tiger is in the field. thats just crazy!!! :o

I don't even watch golf and actually don't care for it AT ALL, but the other day, I was flipping through the channels and it was at the end of the day and they were recapping what had just happened to force the play-off and I couldn't help but watch. Tiger Woods is INCREDIBLE! He has a true gift.