-Disciple- ]

This is one thing I will say sony is really good about. Getting your ps3 fixed and back to you within two weeks. I'm sure you will get yours back within two weeks. :)

Yea I hope I get it before crucible3 starts and I gotta wait till the morning to call them I so am boreddd I guess I'll make a metal gear sig or something.

yeah u should get it back in no time--this happen to me awhile back seems to be an overheating issue-- I spoke with SONY rep about this and he said to keep PS3 in a well ventilated area-- shit my PS3 is like a freakin portable heater--lol

Yea lol but did yours have the yellow light?

is there a new update? i have a 60gb.. i got mine pretty early in the scheme of the 60s.. i also have a Nyko External fan.. it was either buy the 1 year warranty for $80 or buy a $40 fan for life.. so far i am about 18 months into owning my ps3.. so i think i made the right choice ...

inadub ]

is there a new update? i have a 60gb.. i got mine pretty early in the scheme of the 60s.. i also have a Nyko External fan.. it was either buy the 1 year warranty for $80 or buy a $40 fan for life.. so far i am about 18 months into owning my ps3.. so i think i made the right choice ...

Yes the update came out last night. Everyone is aware they made fans for the ps3. If you see one get it. Something that cost 30 bucks will keep your 500 dollar ps3 safe I say it's well worth it then.

I got my ps3 back within 10 working days

-Disciple- ]
inadub ]

Yes the update came out last night. Everyone is aware they made fans for the ps3. If you see one get it. Something that cost 30 bucks will keep your 500 dollar ps3 safe I say it's well worth it then.

What fans actually work well though? I bought one taht plugs into the right USB and "clips" on the front. Piece of shit doesn't stay put. It always sags down and puts undue stress on my usb port.

BigMoneyNacku ]
-Disciple- ]
inadub ]

What fans actually work well though? I bought one taht plugs into the right USB and "clips" on the front. Piece of shit doesn't stay put. It always sags down and puts undue stress on my usb port.

I got one that plugs into the wall. When it's first turned on alittle noise but something you will block out after awhile. After it runs for about 10 minutes i forget it's on. Feel your ps3 without a fan on it and then feel it with the fan on there. There is a huge differents.

i just searched on EBs site for my fan .. and they dont make it anymore?? i did find one that looks like the one i have .. sort of, however its alot more and has HDMI? here is the link..

http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=69118

mine does have a nice temperature sensor that turns the fan on and off .. however i found that after 3-5 min of it being on , it comes on and stays on till about 3-5 min after i shut the ps3 down.. there is a switch in the back .. however you do need to turn it on/off manually every time. So when you are doing playing ... you want to leave it on to let it finish cooling.. which sucks waiting ... i will continue to look and if i do find mine i will post a link..

BigMoneyNacku ]

You gotta love how Karma works. Ask Earl aboot that! ;D

I leave mine on ALL the time. If that fugger is gonna fail, it's gonna do it while it's still under warranty.

Yawn.

Yea I'm getting the box in 3-5gays and I gotta wait till they repair it oh g-wiz I guess ill be spending more time at the gym now.

Neo_Unit001 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

I leave mine on ALL the time. If that fugger is gonna fail, it's gonna do it while it's still under warranty.

Yawn.

Yea I'm getting the box in 3-5gays and I gotta wait till they repair it oh g-wiz I guess ill be spending more time at the gym now.

Or your computer lol

-Disciple- ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Yawn.

Or your computer lol

Lol or I can just go play Wii all day hahahaha I bout that for my lil bro.