UF CLAN SUBMISSION

Hey everyone....

We're getting a lot of new clans submitting their clan info on the UF website for the URGENT FURY CLAN NETWORK.....but a couple things please:

1: Remember, you CANNOT submit if you have YET to participate in a UF tourney. If you have not yet completed a UF tourney, then your NETWORK request will just be disgarded.

2: There are a LOT of clans who don't seem to know what "URL" means. It's not a space to put your clan tag in and it's not a space to leave blank. It's the address for your website.

- TOW

PhillyMac ]

Tow,

I have sent our clan info 4x's to the Urgent Fury Network. Still has not been posted. >:(

I post EVERY ONE that gets sent in.

I WILL say, as I said above, that we get NUMEROUS submissions where nothing is filled in.

But rest assured, if it gets filled out correctly and sent, then it gets added.