Switch Hitter vs Switch Pitcher (WTF?????)

I heard of this kid during the draft and thought it was pretty remarkable. When the draft was taking place the Cubs announcers were talking about him and asking what would happen in the scenario that took place the other night. Wouldn't you know just weeks later it would happen.

J-Rite187 ]

imagine him being a starter he could be the ace pitcher AND the second pitcher in the rotation 2 arms 2 diff days pitching lol

thats what i was thinking, one arm gets tired just switch gloves..

he doesn't even have to do that. he has a special glove that fits both hands.

My oldest boy currently throws the baseball and football both left and right handed. He's naturally a lefty. When he throws the football right handed, more times than not, he has absolute zero spin and gets more distance than left handed. I have no clue how he does it but I figure if he keeps it up coming up from under center he'll be able to roll to either side.