Be a Part of Dv8 News!

Hey Everyone!

Season 2 of Dv8 News is about to begin ;D

If you or your clan would like to be a part of Dv8 News and get your voice heard throughout the gaming community, submit a video with your review of a recent game, your clan information (ie Recruiting, New Member News, etc), your opinion on a gaming subject, your questions for SAW_Killer of Ask Dv8, or simply submit a video saying YOU WATCH Dv8 News!

Videos can be submitted via email to AsianApple at asianapple@dv8news.com

We've found using yousendit.com to be the easiest way to sent the videos.

Please send the videos in either MP4 or WMV format.

Videos for the next show must be in by Thursday June 26th.

If your video is selected to air on our show, you will receive a Special Dv8 News Gift.

Send in your video now and become a part of one of the most popular shows on the web!

Remember this includes:

Recruiting Information

New Website

Tournie Info

New Member News

Also, if your clan has a video that you would like to share with everyone to get your clan known thru out the community, send it in! It just might make the front page of our website.

Check out LPK's clickable banner at http://www.dv8news.com

Guest [AoA]Klotch

I think ' Ask The Sports Guru Klotch' would be a great show to watch

I can talk about current sports news and people can ask me questions

About Sports Video games or Just real sports cuz if you don't like sports there something wrong with you

Klotch ]

I think ' Ask The Sports Guru Klotch' would be a great show to watch

I can talk about current sports news and people can ask me questions

About Sports Video games or Just real sports cuz if you don't like sports there something wrong with you

ESPN has that pretty well covered Klotch ;)

Guest [AoA]Klotch

plus i could prolly get Dv8 an exclusive interview with a minor league hockey player and other pros so yea lol, tell us wat they go through and it could be like the the espn show Outside The Lines

Not to rain on yer parade Klotch, but why would I want to get sports info on my gaming news source? ;)

With the limited amount of time in each show, I'd rather see more gaming news or gamer antics packed in than get sports updates. ;D

My thoughts exactly.

But this doesn't mean, Klotch, that you couldn't come up with a way to do sports...you could do reviews on the PS3 Sports Games, we really haven't covered any of those.

If you can whip up something quick about the Nascar demo or any other sports demo, we could get you in the Season Opener.

Get with me thru PM and we'll talk if you want.

I think it's a decent idea, needs to be more gaming related...does your hockey player friend play PS3 Hockey games??