deltron0 ]

i've only played cornhole as a drinking game

LOL, is there any other way to play?? ;D

Corn-Holio...I just saw this game last year when I was in Indiana...Needlesss to say I picked it up quick and was drunk shortly after. If u don't have room for Horseshoes, then this is next best thing imo.

I was turned on to this a couple of years ago, WOW what an amazing game. :P

I have another version of Cornhole it is called Chuck'O same thing it just folds in half and has it's own bag. Much nicer for camping and tailgaiting, unless you have fat drunk friends that don't know how to stay off the boards. ::)

MAVERICK3324 ]

My dad and I built a set of boards made of wood that can hinge down flat, and then made the bags out of old blue jeans. They are pretty nifty, next time I get them out to play, I will take a pic and post it up here.

What did u fill the bags with? Cuz it's called Corn Hole for a reason. LOL

In my drunken stuper I asked this same question...Before I knew it all four bags were being thrown at me (ouch, ouch, ouch, and OUCH)...and then they said what's the name of F'n Game Einstein.

CRAZMEX ]
MAVERICK3324 ]

My dad and I built a set of boards made of wood that can hinge down flat, and then made the bags out of old blue jeans. They are pretty nifty, next time I get them out to play, I will take a pic and post it up here.

What did u fill the bags with? Cuz it's called Corn Hole for a reason. LOL

In my drunken stuper I asked this same question...Before I knew it all four bags were being thrown at me (ouch, ouch, ouch, and OUCH)...and then they said what's the name of F'n Game Einstein.

We were going to fill them with the traditional Corn Kernels, but we read on a website that Pinto Beans make for more durable bags so we opted for the Pinto Beans.