My Rant and Announcement

Alright, I know there is gonna be a lot of disagreement with me but I cant help but get this off my chest.

COD SUCKS!!!!! It takes forever got get everyone in a damn room with invites and "Cannot Connect To Host" BS. Then, you finally get the game started and halfway(or sooner) through the game, everyone except the host has "Red Bars" as their connection and the lag is way worse that anything Ive ever seen. That had happened to us in every UF war that I was in, and I am tired of COD. Then, dont get me started on all the open mics that like to go out whenever. So UF, I would like to announce......

I will be bringing back SOCOM to the SOCOM clan that should have never went to COD, \H/.

See you guys in Black VI.

Dub

I liked COD "ALOT" when it first came out till around january, then went back to Socom and ever since, I just cant get the fell back for COD...To me it feels to easy to get kills and the servers are retarded in my opinion....All I know is that I'll be playing MG:Online and socom for a while too come...

LORD_LUCIFER ]

Good luck

But socom has its issues too. Anyone remember how now like you can't talk to some people in your room, but then some can hear you and you can't hear them.

I remember, but Im sick and tired of going into a room and as soon as a team gets one round won, they end the game. The servers blow, the open mics blow(you always have one guy who wont STFU in the lobby) and then of course, you have those little rich kids that end up on your team and instead of trying to play the game, they are trying to find glitches.

I would rather play a game that I enjoy to play that has problems, rather than a 1st person shooter which I vowed a long time ago not to ever play, and here I have being untrue to my word.

Chili-Palmer ]

I blame the room set up the most.!

If you could just set up a room (maps, settings, etc.), & have the ability to kick, it would solve everything.

But the lag isn't THAT bad.

Yeah, I dont see lag as an abnormally large issue in COD.

I don't see lag where players jump around. The lag I see is I will go and shoot a player, load 10 rounds into him and die. Then when the kill cam comes on, it shows that player shoot and kill me before I shoot at him. I'm not sure how accurate that kill cam is, but seeing that is frustrating. ??? ??? ???

I dunno, my quote of the week:

"SOCOM cannot come any sooner"

cod has improved since realease, i dont care if you were around the realease, the lagg, the rank downgrades, you couldnt play with foreigners, rooms dropped out of nowhere, only people from cali had good connection and more.

to be honest i hate cod now, i only play it for the riot act, i hate shooting someone with a full clip of m4 and dtopping power and they dont die, i hate having a rank 3 guy shoot me in the head ahter i shot him there like 10 times, i hate people running through my claymores, i hate juggernaut and martyrdom at the same time, i hate people that wont shut up about who good they are and they are only rank 13 with 23 kills and 125 deaths.

i cant wait for bad company, resistance2, killzone2, socom (im not a that big a fan, but i do like it)

also did you guys know the next cod is gonna have perks and juggernaut is back. i also hate getting knifed by a guy that ran through 2 of my claymores.

cod has improved since realease' date=' i dont care if you were around the realease, the lagg, the rank downgrades, you couldnt play with foreigners, rooms dropped out of nowhere, only people from cali had good connection and more.

to be honest i hate cod now, i only play it for the riot act, i hate shooting someone with a full clip of m4 and dtopping power and they dont die, i hate having a rank 3 guy shoot me in the head ahter i shot him there like 10 times, i hate people running through my claymores, i hate juggernaut and martyrdom at the same time, i hate people that wont shut up about who good they are and they are only rank 13 with 23 kills and 125 deaths.

i cant wait for bad company, resistance2, killzone2, socom (im not a that big a fan, but i do like it)

[b']also did you guys know the next cod is gonna have perks and juggernaut is back. i also hate getting knifed by a guy that ran through 2 of my claymores.[/b]

No, I hate it when people knife me from 10-15 ft away, or, they knife me after they run past me.

D_dubYa ]

cod has improved since realease' date=' i dont care if you were around the realease, the lagg, the rank downgrades, you couldnt play with foreigners, rooms dropped out of nowhere, only people from cali had good connection and more.

[b']also did you guys know the next cod is gonna have perks and juggernaut is back. i also hate getting knifed by a guy that ran through 2 of my claymores.[/b]

No, I hate it when people knife me from 10-15 ft away, or, they knife me after they run past me.

ohh hells yea, have you gotten knifed by a guy behind you even though he aint even looking at you, god i hate that. or some one is prone only visible part is head and you dont get a headshot.

Undertow ]
D_dubYa ]

I will be bringing back SOCOM to the SOCOM clan that should have never went to COD, \H/.

See you guys in Black VI.

HELL YEAH!

We'll see you guys in there, Dub!

Standy by on that, we are not sure if we are doing this yet, if we dont, everyone participating will have a clan to practice against, Im sure our guys would be more than happy to help out.

Dub

On top of everything you have all said above, of which I completely agree with, this game is getting worse and worse. You would think that IW would have listened to and resolved the biggest complaint about this game and that is....host migration...this was suppose to be resolved on the last update for the game but apparently they can not get it done. I had read..even on the IW web site...that with that update, if a host leaves the game, the game would not end and that it would go to the next best connection...haven't seen it and apparently they no longer care...we all bought it..they made their money and surpassed Halo as the #1 game!! Thats all they care about $$$$$$$

I am also not sure if any of you have ever noticed this but just because it says "The Host Ended" the game...I know for a fact that the majority of the time that is not the case. I have been the host many times and the game has ended and I am still there..so we all sometimes jump the gun but it is just the friggin game!!!

Johnny has it right on the money....COME ON SOCOM!!!! Once Confrontation comes out my dog will be chewing on CoD!!!

CoD4 is the best thing going for the PS3 right now. We (iLL) have somewhat grown tired of it as well but there really isnt another game that has the same "hold" as CoD4 right now. I dont know how good BF:BC will be...... Resistance2 isnt out yet and Killzone2 isnt until 09 now.

As many flaws as the game has, its still the best option right now.

Rockman35 ]

On top of everything you have all said above, of which I completely agree with, this game is getting worse and worse. You would think that IW would have listened to and resolved the biggest complaint about this game and that is....host migration...this was suppose to be resolved on the last update for the game but apparently they can not get it done. I had read..even on the IW web site...that with that update, if a host leaves the game, the game would not end and that it would go to the next best connection...haven't seen it and apparently they no longer care...we all bought it..they made their money and surpassed Halo as the #1 game!! Thats all they care about $$$$$$$

I am also not sure if any of you have ever noticed this but just because it says "The Host Ended" the game...I know for a fact that the majority of the time that is not the case. I have been the host many times and the game has ended and I am still there..so we all sometimes jump the gun but it is just the friggin game!!!

Johnny has it right on the money....COME ON SOCOM!!!! Once Confrontation comes out my dog will be chewing on CoD!!!

That must be on PS3 only, because its not THAT bad on 360, & it IS ALWAYS the host that is no longer in the lobby when it says "host has ended the game"

WiZ ]

CoD4 is the best thing going for the PS3 right now. We (iLL) have somewhat grown tired of it as well but there really isnt another game that has the same "hold" as CoD4 right now. I dont know how good BF:BC will be...... Resistance2 isnt out yet and Killzone2 isnt until 09 now.

As many flaws as the game has, its still the best option right now.

100% Agree ;D

NO Game will EVER be perfect, so you have to go with the lesser of the evils. (kinda like politics. lol)

omg man I feel your pain, I played the damn game twice and havent picked it upi since. I have, like you, a laundry list of reasons why I dont like it. Fortunatly for me, my clan is a poor clan and only a handful of us have ps3's so we didnt get stuck playing in a tournament for a game I personally think sucks balls! only 80 some-odd days til socom....