Rage75 ]

Just a small request. Could you install the SMF mod that allows you to just post a youtube link and it embeds the video into the post so we can view it without having to actually leave the UF forums ?

Sorry, but that leaves the forum a little open for some "questionable" offerings at times.

We still monitor what gets posted here and, if they're links, it's not as urgent fur us to get to it as if it were blaring right on your screen right here on the forums.

We still have the occasional community member who likes to push the limits of what we consider decent here and, as always, we want the forum to be viewable ANYWHERE you happen to be.

Undertow ]
Rage75 ]

Just a small request. Could you install the SMF mod that allows you to just post a youtube link and it embeds the video into the post so we can view it without having to actually leave the UF forums ?

Sorry, but that leaves the forum a little open for some "questionable" offerings at times.

We still monitor what gets posted here and, if they're links, it's not as urgent fur us to get to it as if it were blaring right on your screen right here on the forums.

We still have the occasional community member who likes to push the limits of what we consider decent here and, as always, we want the forum to be viewable ANYWHERE you happen to be.

Very smart to do, just like in our forums, every once in a while, someone posts something unproper (2Girls1Cup for example) and we have to keep a close eye on that. Good choice Tow

D_dubYa ]
Undertow ]
Rage75 ]

LOL that was great.

Very smart to do, just like in our forums, every once in a while, someone posts something unproper (2Girls1Cup for example) and we have to keep a close eye on that. Good choice Tow

Undertow ]
Rage75 ]

Tow, it's nothing different from someone posting a link. The user or browser would still have to click to have it play. It's a great mod on SMF's part. All it does is allow the forum browser to view the video while still in the thread ... it doesn't take them away from your site just to watch it. So in terms of moderation, there is absolutely no difference than a link or a preloaded video embedded in the thread.

Rage75 ]
Undertow ]
Rage75 ]

Tow, it's nothing different from someone posting a link. The user or browser would still have to click to have it play. It's a great mod on SMF's part. All it does is allow the forum browser to view the video while still in the thread ... it doesn't take them away from your site just to watch it. So in terms of moderation, there is absolutely no difference than a link or a preloaded video embedded in the thread.

You're not getting it.

That, again, is NOT what we want.

We don't want someone embedding a video that we (and most likely THEY) know is improper for this forum, but there it is, and no matter if someone is looking at the forum at work, with a child in their lap or their kid is browsing the last thing they left up on their screen....you have some donkey getting its pole sucked off by some drunk chick wearing snow boots and a sombrero.

It's staring you RIGHT in the face as you scroll down, and we make it a point to not get anyone in hot water by simply coming to our forums.

With a LINK, they have a CHOICE on whether or not to click it.

Hopefully this made more sense.

Undertow ]
Rage75 ]
Undertow ]
Rage75 ]

You're not getting it.

That, again, is NOT what we want.

We don't want someone embedding a video that we (and most likely THEY) know is improper for this forum, but there it is, and no matter if someone is looking at the forum at work, with a child in their lap or their kid is browsing the last thing they left up on their screen....you have some donkey getting its pole sucked off by some drunk chick wearing snow boots and a sombrero.

It's staring you RIGHT in the face as you scroll down, and we make it a point to not get anyone in hot water by simply coming to our forums.

With a LINK, they have a CHOICE on whether or not to click it.

Hopefully this made more sense.

Exactly. Like Dub metioned about 2 girls 1 cup, the video starts with two chicks standing there without any panties on. So just the image (without starting the vid) alone is enough to get some people in hot water with work and family.

The "coolness" and "ease" of not having to go to another window or tab for any links posted here do not outweigh the attention to respect and decency we try to uphold here for the UF community members, that's all.

We're comfortable with some people here being a little inconvenienced by having to simply click on a little link for the sake of the general populace here not being offended, or inadvertently offending someone else by having it on their screen outside of their realm of control.

Undertow ]

The "coolness" and "ease" of not having to go to another window or tab for any links posted here do not outweigh the attention to respect and decency we try to uphold here for the UF community members, that's all.

We're comfortable with some people here being a little inconvenienced by having to simply click on a little link for the sake of the general populace here not being offended, or inadvertently offending someone else by having it on their screen outside of their realm of control.

Word!!

What the hell is this two girls one cup you guys keep referring to?

BigMoneyNacku ]
Undertow ]

Word!!

What the hell is this two girls one cup you guys keep referring to?

LOL you do NOT want to know...

Dude he knows what it is.. lol

FYI, The SMF mod is for YouTube ONLY, so only stuff that is on youtube can be shown.. therefore NO 2G1C or anything else of that sort would be shown, BUT that doesn't mean that SOMETHING else that someone might deem Inappropriate wont be shown, but it could only be as bad as "PG-13" ;D

Or if the person was a YouTube (adult section) member, they might be able to see something worse, but ONLY IF they we're a member. (which if they we're a member, they have access to it already)

Personally I'm NOT a member so all the "Rated R" or worse video's dont show up on my screen.

Undertow ]

I'm fine with whatever you guys decide, I just don't think your understanding what the mod does :) NOTHING is loading or playing until YOU CLICK ON IT. The same way it works if you click on a link that opens a youtube page and starts playing the video .... your making it sound like the video is playing when you open the thread. That is not how it works so there is absolutely no difference whatsoever in terms of something being played that might be inappropriate. You still have to CLICK on something to play it.

I wanna thank you guys for ruining my damn month. i went and downloaded the 2 girls one cup vid on limewire out of F***** curiosity and....

:o

FUCKING JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF people?????? the worst part is that i'm still looking at my two soft tacos i bought on taco bell's on my way home. that shit is damn right disgusting, disturbing and messed up!!

WHY did i have to know, why?? damn my curiosity that shit is totally disturbing. i'd be typing a lot of "lol" and "LMFAO" but i sincerely can't laugh right now cause im still disgusted as hell!! :-[

big money... there are things better left unknown... believe me it's not worth it and yes it's really THAT BAD! I already got my eyes violently, brutally, and disgustingly raped, but you still have a chance.

can't wait to show it to my brother though

ok now i'm laughin lol ;D

can't wait to see the look on his face... that would be priceless!!

now i'll se if i can eat my tacos... tacos rule!! ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]

Well, someone sent me a link, but I am not signing up for anything, so I won't be seeing it. Although if it's shit eating, pfffftt. That isn't that bad. Nothing wrong with a little fiber in your diet.

Can't be worse than "snackin" on the wife and comin up with one of those toilet paper balls, right? :-\