Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Next Generation of COD called COD5 - World at War

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

hmmm idk.... i kinda like the fact that in CoD4 was modern war, not back in WWII

Ya. There's only so much anyone ca do with WW2 games now a days since isn't been beaten to death.

From the interview on http://www.majornelson.com, it's pretty clear that it was moved strictly to the Pacific for this game. You go up against the "Japanese Imperial Army" and new weapons, blah blah. I strongly doubt there will be any fighting against the Germans or in Europe at all. It seems to be all about the Pacific.

And supposedly it's coming out this holiday..... good luck with that one

ANOTHER WW2 GAME?! god almighty. nam would be a fun game, that's something different and new. korea could even be pretty interesting...

only problem with a vietnam game -I- think is this, who wants to play a game based on a war we lost?

CoD5 & World at War are two different games..!!

World at War is the next Call of Duty & is WWII, but it is NOT CoD5.

CoD5 will probably be modern

Teh Joker X ]

From the interview on http://www.majornelson.com, it's pretty clear that it was moved strictly to the Pacific for this game. You go up against the "Japanese Imperial Army" and new weapons, blah blah. I strongly doubt there will be any fighting against the Germans or in Europe at all. It seems to be all about the Pacific.

And supposedly it's coming out this holiday..... good luck with that one

I read that you will actually be playing the Russian and American side of the game. So if you play as the Russians, it will be against the Germans. Not that any of this makes a difference, WWII games are soooooooo played out!

CoD: Deep Cover ;D

All Gullies, Snipers, & the ability to climb, duck under, or hide inside anything in the Jungle.

no respawn ;D

really this shouldnt bother to many people.. assuming Socom Confrontation will be all that we hope for. CoD is a fun , entertaining game, however 503 will probably abandon it once Socom hits shelves..