\H/ is the third clan eliminated from Riot Act

I know this happened last week, but we've been swamped with the UF goings on here and I'm catching up.

Hollow Ground went down as the third clan eliminated from Riot Act while in the middle of their third week in this tourney. I, for one, was shocked to see what I thought was one of the tougher clans fall to the might of some others. Hollow Ground has become a welcome fixture here in Urgent Fury and I sincerely hope you gentlemen had a good time during Riot Act.

Hope to see you in the next tour already getting planned out for the United States entitled: Chain Reaction.

And hurry! There's still time to keep your boys busy by signing up for either Crucible or Black!

Give \H/ a hand for going as far as they did.

Good job, guys.

D_dubYa ]

Well thank you tow and boody, but \H/ is NOT a COD clan. We have a great bunch of guys but COD is just not our flavor apparently. But thank you once again.

I'm glad to see it's not just us!! ;D

Nice shit H. You are a good bunch of guys. Good luck in the UF future.

Thanks for the comments fellas as we did have a good time in the first COD4 tournament held here at the UF. It was a nice change of pace for our guys, but SC is just around the corner "WE HOPE" and cant wait to jam with you guys on the next best thing. Hollow Ground would like to think Tow, Sniper and the rest of the staff for giving us a place to weed out the kids and cheats of the gaming world and as all ways we hope to see ya in the next tourney.