Any NBA fans still left out there LOL???

With the NBA Draft tomorrow night I wanna see your thoughts on the all-time NBA draft bust

I have a few but ill name just 2

1. Danny Ferry - If you all recall he didnt want to play for Clippers (nothing new LOL) so he played a season over sea's until his rights were traded a year later to the cavs for you guess Ron Harper.

and my number 2!

2. Michael Olowokandi - The Kandi Man was taken before future Antawn Jamison, Vince Carter, Dirk Nowitzki and Paul Pierce Even the final pick of the first round, Nazr Mohammed had a better semi career the the kandi man lol ( I stole this one off of a sports site, but its so true)

hmmm...there's plenty to talk about. Sam Bowie comes to mind

I'd rather talk about all these Phillies fans that I see all the sudden popping up everywhere this year now that they are having an exciting season.

I'm familiar with the history, thank you though

I meant all the bandwagon fans I see everywhere now, not just those in this community......

Reminds me of these damn Lakers fans with their car flags......they lose the championship and guess what, the car flags disappear.

We all know Philly Fans are die hard fans we just don't

all the sudden pop up everywhere

I mean for instance the 2 years ago the Flyers had there worse season in franchise history one a handful of games and still was selling out there tickets for each game!

Same goes for Eagles when we were eliminated from playoff contention ppl still out in the parking lot tailgting and filling every games seats.

You havent exp. being a fan until your a philly fan or constantly around one! I'm sure the NY fans can understand the feeling too.

OMNI ]

I'm familiar with the history, thank you though

I meant all the bandwagon fans I see everywhere now, not just those in this community......

Reminds me of these damn Lakers fans with their car flags......they lose the championship and guess what, the car flags disappear.

Yea I feel ya!

But the thing I can't stand the most is living in a state and rooting for another team! Spec if you were born and raised in that state.!

Disagree on the Eagles, it's a bad example, sure last season people were there...but that was after 7 consecutive years at the top AND a new stadium. The mid to late 90's was a different story though wasn't it. Eagles fans weren't flocking(nice pun there) to The Vet to see Rodney Pete throw interceptions.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, How about Kwame Brown...talk about a bust....the number 1 pick and now what...teams can't wait to get rid of him.

See my family has had season tickets to the Eagles since i was alittle kid and all i remeber is the stadium at the Vet sold out. Remember though the vet was a big mfing stadium lol

Now my dad has season tickets to all phillies home games he has the Diamond Club tickets 8 rows right behing the catcher. LOVE THEM. and he has a partial tickets for the flyers.

Anyhow like you said back to the topic at hand.

Clearance weatherspoon LMAO (i'm sure ppl are like who?)

He was drafted the year after they traded Barkley to phoenix and promoted him to be the next round mound of rebound. Man I hated them years with the Sixers. They couldnt draft for crap

weatherspoon

Sharon Wright

Shawn Bradley

LMAOOOOOO

not exactly sure what ur point is on your dad and where his tickets are....but ok, cool. I mean, it's pretty obvious you are a fanatic.

Now my dad has season tickets to all phillies home games
The redundancy of that made me chuckle a bit. I never heard of season tickets for away games.

The Vet was big, but not nearly sold out all the time. As I recall (and I'm starting to think I'm a bit older then you) there were several games a year that were blacked out because the stadium wasn't sold out and then on several other games large companies/sponsors like AT&T or Pepsi would buy the remaining tickets, 500+ to make it a sold out game so it wouldn't get blacked out. Used to cause lots of controversy but the team would always say, "well hey, come buy some tickets "fans" and then we'll put it on the TV.

NBA Busts.....how about Darko Milicic Detroit rarely blows it on player personnel, but they def did on that one (just saw this was posted before I got mine finished, good call).

The sad thing is Darco is a bust, but hes only in his early 20's

Some ppl prob never heard of this person

What about Len Bias? The number two pick in 1986 overdoses on a cocaine overdose a day after being drafted, single handedly sets the Celtics back to cellar-dwellars for twenty years.

ouch, I hate to think of Len Bias as a bust, but he never did play a game in the NBA. Most agreed though that he was a VERY special Talent.

OMNI ]

not exactly sure what ur point is on your dad and where his tickets are....but ok, cool. I mean, it's pretty obvious you are a fanatic.

Now my dad has season tickets to all phillies home games
The redundancy of that made me chuckle a bit. I never heard of season tickets for away games.

The Vet was big, but not nearly sold out all the time. As I recall (and I'm starting to think I'm a bit older then you) there were several games a year that were blacked out because the stadium wasn't sold out and then on several other games large companies/sponsors like AT&T or Pepsi would buy the remaining tickets, 500+ to make it a sold out game so it wouldn't get blacked out. Used to cause lots of controversy but the team would always say, "well hey, come buy some tickets "fans" and then we'll put it on the TV.

NBA Busts.....how about Darko Milicic Detroit rarely blows it on player personnel, but they def did on that one (just saw this was posted before I got mine finished, good call).

I made the comment all phillies home games cause my dad for the eagles goes to all games home and away during each season. Hes been doing this for almost 10 years. Retired and pretty wealthy

And to comment on the black out games come to think of it your right about some of he games not being sold out cause I do remember some games being blacked out

Hes been doing this for almost 10 years. Retired and pretty wealthy

LOL...thanks for the update....One question, how's your money looking? Or does daddy just hook you up whenever you need it?

Man I wish LOL!

Well with all the overtime I been doing and the wife works for Walt Disney in the animation department we do alright. She makes more then I do sad i know lol. Each year is different for her last year she only made 82,000 the year before she made almost 100,000 and i make around 65,000.. we just broke ground for a new house we are having built.

So we are doing well

Man...I had one right under my nose the entire time....one that's right up there with the biggest draft busts EVER....

In the 2005 NBA Draft the Clippers selected Yaroslav Korolev with their first round (12th) pick. From what I understand, our guys would just absolutely abuse him in practice and I don't think he even ever played 1 minute in a regular season game.

It wasn't a very deep draft, but he turned out to be a huge bust!

Guest deltron0

Korolov played. He just sucked.

Bowie wasn't even that bad, he had major leg injuries, he just gets picked on bc of the picks' successes after him.

Ed O'Bannon, Dennis Hopson, and Yinka (Stinka) Dare.

Yinka played 110 games, over 1000 minutes, and had 4 assists.

Didn't get his first assist until his 78th game, and over 700 minutes played.

Draft time is here.....pretty exciting times, looks like we tried hard to slide up in the draft....made a run at the number 2 pick but I guess we and the Heat couldn't make it work......looks like we traded for the 4 pick though with the Sonics with some stipulations...uuugghhh, not so excited about that one, but wish me luck, hopefully it's a long, fruitful evening