Wait who did the Sonics trade with cause i thought they drafted Westbrook who i love!

I love the Sixers pick in Marreese Speights. Sixers finally found there identity last year as a running team. And they just drafted the best running big man in the draft!

I think again the Blazers had the best draft hands down brandon rush, Dorsey from memphis, Asik and Mike taylor some might remeber him from getting kicked off the team and he was playing in the "D" league!

in close second with all the wheeling and dealing i think the nets did a good job. drafted lopez and and anderson. trading jefferson for simmons and Yi who was the 6th pick in last years draft! Still raw talent!

not sure who had the best draft yet, looks like Love just got traded for Mayo.....

we did pretty well I guess with E. Gordon with the 7th and D. Jordan at the 35th.....I guess I'll have a little easier time now, we'll see when I hit the phones tomorrow.

Long day so I'm off to bed.

Edit: Just got an e-mail from our Director of communications.....looks like we just aquired the draft rights to Mike Taylor(the one mentioned in the previous post) in exchange for our 2009 second round pick.

How can you name the biggest busts without including Kwame Brown in '01. What a waste of the number 1 pick...

Btw I am very happy to have Derrick Rose. I can't wait to see what kind of deal(s) Paxson pulls off the rest of this offseason. Hienrich is probably going to get dealt.

OMNI ]

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, How about Kwame Brown...talk about a bust....the number 1 pick and now what...teams can't wait to get rid of him.

Page one smoke......

it was making me laugh yesterday when the execs for Chicago were like "he is a perfect fit for us".

I was thinking, umm nooo, if you have to trade 2-3 players to have a guy make sense, then he isn't a "perfect fit". Just say the truth, he's a great player and we are willing to trade away our mediocre guys to make him work on our team. He looked like he was really hitting the weights hard too.....I didn't realize he was that built. I'm excited to see him play and would be interested to see where kirk lands, we could use him.

OMNI ]

not sure who had the best draft yet, looks like Love just got traded for Mayo.....

we did pretty well I guess with E. Gordon with the 7th and D. Jordan at the 35th.....I guess I'll have a little easier time now, we'll see when I hit the phones tomorrow.

Edit: Just got an e-mail from our Director of communications.....looks like we just aquired the draft rights to Mike Taylor(the one mentioned in the previous post) in exchange for our 2009 second round pick.

It doesn't matter who ya get the Clippers would never be as good as the Lakers franchise shit they've never been any good---LOL

I didn't even know another team existed except for the Lakers in LA-- Lakers will be back next year stronger than ever and just because they lost i'm still rocking their jersey--

Guest deltron0

I love the Sixers pick in Marreese Speights. Sixers finally found there identity last year as a running team. And they just drafted the best running big man in the draft!

wtf? Speights is nowhere near the best running big man in the draft. He's not even a running big man. He's a hoss in the paint, albeit un-motivated at times.

deltron0 ]

wtf? Speights is nowhere near the best running big man in the draft. He's not even a running big man. He's a hoss in the paint, albeit un-motivated at times.

Excuse Grandmaster he's been drinking from the fountain water again deltron--Brook Lopez is a beast

deltron0 ]

Obviously you haven't watch him play much. To even say he's not even a running big man is so funny! Go read up on him and the some of the scouts thoughts on him ALMOST everyone of them said the same thing!

And as for Lopez I would of rather had him, but I guess thats the price u play for making the playoffs and not moving up!

BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]
OMNI ]

It doesn't matter who ya get the Clippers would never be as good as the Lakers franchise shit they've never been any good---LOL

I didn't even know another team existed except for the Lakers in LA-- Lakers will be back next year stronger than ever and just because they lost i'm still rocking their jersey--

never been any good? We had a better season than the Fakers did in 05-06, not too long ago.

And where did I even mention the Fakers in my posts thus far. I was simply reporting on what we did in the draft. Take your Faker dick riding some where else. Fakers fans make me puke.gif

Now if you want to talk about the Fakers draft pick that no one has heard of or expects anything of, that's cool

Guest deltron0
deltron0 ]

Obviously you haven't watch him play much. To even say he's not even a running big man is so funny! Go read up on him and the some of the scouts thoughts on him ALMOST everyone of them said the same thing!

And as for Lopez I would of rather had him, but I guess thats the price u play for making the playoffs and not moving up!

I don't have to *read up on him* and *scouts thoughts* because I've seen plenty of him.

Did you notice when he was picked that his "must improve" was "conditioning"?

We're talking about the same Marreese Speights, right? The one from Florida that's 6-10, 250?

The stuff you're writing is so far from the truth, I feel weird and awkward even responding to it. This is a guy who's just a bull inside, far from a running the court big man.

I'm just baffled at your response. I seriously am.

deltron0 ]

Deltron fiends basketball to a scary extent.

OMNI ]
BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]
OMNI ]

never been any good? We had a better season than the Fakers did in 05-06, not too long ago.

And where did I even mention the Fakers in my posts thus far. I was simply reporting on what we did in the draft. Take your Faker dick riding some where else. Fakers fans make me puke.gif

Now if you want to talk about the Fakers draft pick that no one has heard of or expects anything of, that's cool

Are u even serious the freakin clippers haven't even won one championship and on top of that barely scratch the surface of .500 on a yearly basis u bum-- I feel bad for gordon going to such a mediocre team and probably will ask for a trade no less than 2yrs later--- So hop off my dick and stop hatin on a great franchise-- I hate freakin clipper fans always livin in the shadows of lakers fans--- u guys don't even got anything to root for shit---

Am I even freaking serious about what? You came to this thread runnin your mouth bro, I was just simply letting people know what was going on with our team as it was going on...real time. Like an insider look type of thing and you come in talking shit. Just save it man. It's not really a big deal to me.

u bum

I'm a bum because why? Grow up son....

And regardless if the Clips win or lose, their checks to me are always on time. And I get big boy money...

Can you even afford Fakers tickets?

(that's rhetorical by the way, I really don't care)

I'm an employee, I work more on the business side of things though. There is some communication between us and the Basketball ops people....

So anyway, like I was saying, we're happy about getting Eric Gordon. He's a great shooter and should be able to contribute right away. Our second rounder, DeAndre Jordan is a little more raw, but we're hoping he can get "coached up".

Monday is a HUGE day for the organization, both Elton Brand an Cory Maggette's contracts are up and they will decide whether to opt out or extend for one more year.....