Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

What happened to charlieoscardelta.com????

It wasn't my favorite website, but I did occasionally visit it from time to time. Hell, I was recruited to Hollow Ground from that site. I went there tonight and seen it was gone. If you google it and click on the link, it directs you to Infinity Ward or a new COD site. This is the part that gets me, I can't log onto Infinity Ward and can't post on the new COD site. I will say though the new COD site looks promising, but its also looks very new.

Not that after September any of this means anything. ::)

Yeah, the little mini-message at the bottom of your screen in CoD4 lobbies said that there is a new CoD4 division at Infinityward.com. They're just probably consolidating their fan base into a central location.

Based on the fact that CoD is getting worse and worse they are probably packing up the tents and leaving town!! They made their money and will now ignore (or I should say continue to ignore) any problems with the on line! ;D

Come on September 16th!!!

The Infinity Ward site still has all the stuff you were use to on CAD. But now they made a new site it's pretty cool. http://www.callofduty.com . Sort of makes me sad that they put so much hard work for something and I'm going to be into Socom by then. You had me at hello.