Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Chili-Palmer ]

Least they could do was make it camo or something. lol

It does say in the article that it is in preliminary stages. I imagine they will pimp out the SOCOM one. BUt I am impressed. That is no warhawk headset!

I was not planning on buying the bundle with the headset, before, but now I will have to buy it. ;)

Not a fan of Bluetooth headseats.

Sure they can be convenient...but MOST Bluetooth headsets have active talk times of about 4 hours, no matter WHAT the manufacturer says it has, and there are some gamers who think four hours is just a drop in the bucket on a typical night of gaming. Heck, I know APCers who are are 5+ hours every Friday night for the Midnight Mass.

And then you have those who FORGET to charge it on a regular basis, and then drain out after 20 minutes.

I don't mind the corded headset. I have one with a long enough cord that I'm sitting comfortably back enough.

CpDude ]

everyone reserving theres already. Tow said wait till July 1st, im going to win mine from UF. lol

I payed for it all already so if I somehow won the free one I would just give it away to someone else in the community.

MarauderHD ]

This is cool I'm getting that...

I like the Cordless Headsets because I can take all of you will me when I need a piss break. Yea your all there with me.

You know how I know you're gay? ;):D

MarauderHD ]

This is cool I'm getting that...

I like the Cordless Headsets because I can take all of you will me when I need a piss break. Yea your all there with me.

lol when you do that don't forget to use the mute button!