Battlefield Bad Company

Guest NEO-X

dude, havent you read the awful things that have been said about this game on here...

apparently mics suck balls, and the game play is repetative.. "gold rush"

yada yada yada

oh, and

NO CLAN SUPPORT

if you guys want to get clan support go to gamebattles.com the admins there and the people there decided to send DICE which are the guys that have control of the online a petition letter to get clan support, better mics or at the very least a bigger party system, also conquest mode will be realeased in a few weeks or a next month.

Play the Demo.... If you like that you'll really like the Full Version.

Several of us played til 5am. I turn on my system a little while ago and there still f**king playing. LOL

There's so much to do. The one Mode is OK it's like several of our modes we are use to but all in one. Domination, S&D, and TDM...And maybe HQ & Sabatoge. It has the feeling of all.

I judged it too early don't make that mistake you may be missing out.

[odc] were up pretty late playing it last night. Was really fun IMO. The only thing is the mic's, only allowed to talk to 3 others on your team. Really dumb, but I would think there will be a patch soon enough.

I look at it this way, if you have Conk-a-doodie burnout this seems to be a good summer game to play until the only game that matters comes out ;D

MarauderHD ]

If you don't try something out you have No idea if it's good or not.

Try the Demo for a few days then decide. I guarantee those negative people are playing the game right now.

I'm saying that I'm not interested even after playing the demo for 5+ hours. Which was pretty good, but a let down in my opinion. I say this because I played the Battlefield games for PC and they were 100x better!