Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

I just went wireless.

Does anyone know if my money was well spent on the Belkin wireless g router I have 2 computers connected right now and the internet is going faster then before. Does anyone know if its good for gaming?

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
SQUlD ]

If you don't like the wireless speed that you get, I'd recommend trying a slinglink. I've got a couple of these around the house and it's much better than the wireless signal I get.

http://www.slingmedia.com/go/slt

Well the one I got right now working great I just gotta wait to see how it does with my ps3.

Neo_Unit001 ]
SQUlD ]

If you don't like the wireless speed that you get, I'd recommend trying a slinglink. I've got a couple of these around the house and it's much better than the wireless signal I get.

Well the one I got right now working great I just gotta wait to see how it does with my ps3.

Almost everyone that I've played with that has thier shit wireless on COD seems to lag around a bit. I use a wireless/wired router. Everythig is set up wireless except for the consoles. They are all wired.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Tool_Minion ]

Im wireless Nack. >:(

I said ALMOST EVERYONE dammit. No lag with you, I have no problems murdering you!! ;D ;D

See, I can't remember you EVER killing me. Unless were on the same team that is. ;D

Tool_Minion ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
Tool_Minion ]

I said ALMOST EVERYONE dammit. No lag with you, I have no problems murdering you!! ;D ;D

See, I can't remember you EVER killing me. Unless were on the same team that is. ;D

Says the guy who is sick of my AKsd. ;)

Guest M16Assassin

Wireless for computers is great especially for my laptop but I think you need a ground cable for a console. I've tried wireless and it just isn't the same thing. Slower and lagtastic.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Tool_Minion ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
Tool_Minion ]

Says the guy who is sick of my AKsd. ;)

No, I was sick of watching you shoot all over the map, only to get picked off by my much more accurate gun. ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
SQUlD ]

Almost everyone that I've played with that has thier shit wireless on COD seems to lag around a bit. I use a wireless/wired router. Everythig is set up wireless except for the consoles. They are all wired.

Yea I have the combo too ill test it out when I get my ps3 any day now.