My 14 year old neighbor at pool party (pics)

Guest BubbaGump

Guest BubbaGump

Well with all the drama around hear I thought I would post this up.  This should give everyone a little stress relief.  These pics aren't of my neighbor, but teacherman from OGC, so don't think I am the super perv here.  The pics are very tasteful and are work safe so you don't have to worry about that.  Yes Undertow, I know things like this should not be in a public forum, but before you or Sniper judge me and this post, just take a looksy first.

Anyway back to the pics.  I am just amazed at how fast they grow up these days.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3117/lindsayfriends07xs5.jpg

Guest Smack
BubbaGump ]
Smack-- ]

the sad thing is 14 is the legal age here in canada....

Actually you are the perv for looking at the pictures. 

let's see you prove that one in court.

Guest BubbaGump
Smack-- ]
BubbaGump ]
Smack-- ]

I we have to do is verify you went to the IP address and then BOOM BUSTED.... ;D

Guest Smack
BubbaGump ]
Smack-- ]
BubbaGump ]
Smack-- ]

I we have to do is verify you went to the IP address and then BOOM BUSTED.... ;D

If I go down I'm taking you all down with me mafia rat style.

Guest Tiger-Bake

That would be Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC, and he's doing a story on internet predators. (That's how he introduces himself to the pervs that show up.) And he's my hero. ;D

Guest BubbaGump
Tiger-Bake ]

That would be Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC, and he's doing a story on internet predators. (That's how he introduces himself to the pervs that show up.) And he's my hero.  ;D

You know I am betting after the show is over that he goes back and has special time with those young girls... :o

BubbaGump ]
Tiger-Bake ]

That would be Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC, and he's doing a story on internet predators. (That's how he introduces himself to the pervs that show up.) And he's my hero.  ;D

You know I am betting after the show is over that he goes back and has special time with those young girls... :o

LOL those are his "benefits" part of his coverage to help keep the doctor away. LOL

D75

Guest Smack

I'll tell you a sicko story ..my old bar I used to work alot of concerts. I worked a Shawn Desman concert ..some of you may not have heard of this stupid F^%& but some canadians probably have ...he'sa justin timberlake wannabe tool but for Canada. I'm, working the front of the stage for the pit he didnt have. He brings some 13 your soon to be a whore girl on stage gives this girl a lap dance ....I seriously wanted to call the cops on that sicko.

Smack-- ]

I'll tell you a sicko story ..my old bar I used to work alot of concerts.  I worked a Shawn Desman  concert ..some of you may not have heard of this stupid F^%&   but some canadians probably have ...he'sa  justin timberlake wannabe tool but for Canada.  I'm, working the front of the stage for the pit he didnt have.  He brings some 13 your soon to be a whore girl on stage gives this girl a lap dance ....I seriously wanted to call the cops on that sicko.

SHAWN DESMAN AKA D75