TSS Update

Hey guys, I will be taking a little time and rebuilding the TSS Website and bulking up a few features and tools to help keep out cheaters and hackers.

I have been looking into the site trying to figure out these little errors we have been getting and it turns out we have had an intruder that decided to play around a bit with the script. To make a very long short, I have found enough problems to warrant a major upgrade.

TSS has been running for just about 3 years nonstop and I think we are ready for an updated site.

Please bear with me for the next few days while I sort out all the issues and finish up construction. The beta version of TSS 2.0 will be out by Friday the 13th!

TSS 2.0 will be a fresh start for all clans. The slate will be wiped clean and will offer a once in a lifetime (or 3 years anyway) chance to start over. The old TSS will be active in a limited capacity for the next few days till 2.0 is release. After that point TSS 2.0 will be our new home.

You can look forward to a new look and feel, plus extra security and features. (Plus New Site Buttons!!!)

If you want to start designing your new logo for the new TSS, the new Maximum width is going to be 500 Pixels and max hight of 500 pixels! (of you can use your old logo if you want!)

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you and your clan. Questions, Please Email me or PM me, or just post them here. -revscott

Well the wait is over, TSS 2.0 beta is ready for it's initial launch, (A day ahead of my dead line I might add!! Thanks to Red Bull, Yagger!! and Nyquil for the Kids and Wife!)

The site is still in Beta and will be changing a little over the next few weeks but it is ready now to start accepting clans!

Just a heads up I actually did a little adjusting on the boarders to tweak this site and give us the ability to host a bit larger of an image for your clan banners (Wider at least) The New Maximum size is now: 530x400. This will keep the page at the very popular 1024x768 screen Resolution, although most of us view the site at a higher res which still looks great. (Tested at 1440x900 and 1024x768)

To sign up for the new Top Socom Sites 2.0 beta please visit the following link.

http://revclan.us/TopSocomSites/

The old Top Socom Sites will be removed from my server in 48 hours (or so) any question please let me know. -revscott

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Cool man thanks, are we going to have to add a new rating # at the bottom of our sites? or will that be imported over? Anyways new site looks cool, I signed up just waiting for approval.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Yeah we where #1 for a week or so until we where over taken by UF in which I don't mind, I call both sites my home. We where holding 2nd for a while, but then that other tournament site took us over. I see APC gaining ground fast so I expect to be forth by the end of tomorrow.