110-yard kick plausible?

That wouldn't surprise me at all if it's real. It was on a tee, that makes a huge difference. Imagine if the winds were blowing at 15-20 mph ? Kickoffs go 80 yards plus pretty often, so I don't think 100 yards is that far fetched.

Rage75 ]

That wouldn't surprise me at all if it's real. It was on a tee, that makes a huge difference. Imagine if the winds were blowing at 15-20 mph ? Kickoffs go 80 yards plus pretty often, so I don't think 100 yards is that far fetched.

Yeah, with no rush or anything. That fat polish bastard Jano has kicked kickoffs through the uprights on good days.

Guest SuddenRedScare

I played against a kid in high school who regularly put kickoffs through if not past the uprights. Granted in high school football they kick off from the 40, but still that's 70 yards right there. It's just a matter of time before someone hits one from 70+ in an NFL game.