Has anyone had problems with there Sciatic Nerve?

OK so for the last two or so weeks I have been having this pain in my right buttucks area. I mean if I cough, sneeze, fart do anything I feel like I am gonna collapse. It feels like a gaint charlie horse and someone is pushing on it or trying to dig my hip out with a spoon.

I have done some research and found it is my sciatic nerve and I probably need to go see someone.

Any suggestions or any stories?

MaCoo_ P-CR ]

OK so for the last two or so weeks I have been having this pain in my right buttucks area. I mean if I cough, sneeze, fart do anything I feel like I am gonna collapse. It feels like a gaint charlie horse and someone is pushing on it or trying to dig my hip out with a spoon.

I have done some research and found it is my sciatic nerve and I probably need to go see someone.

Any suggestions or any stories?

Yeah man hit a chiropractor up, I've had sciatic problems for about a year and the best relief is when I go to my chiropractor for an adjustment and get stim therapy.

I have TONS of problems with my sciatic nerve. Just happened one day ... laying on the floor, went to get up and couldn't. When I got pregnant with my first son, it "fixed" something because I didn't have the problem for the longest time and then when I got pregnant with my second son, it got "unfixed" because the problem is back. Some times are worse than others. Most of the time, I can't lay flat on my back because if I do, I can't sit up or roll over. It literally takes me 5-6 minutes of slowly moving in a specific way to get up. It's pretty painful.

I haven't been to the dr. about it. I just deal with it. I've been dealing with it for close to 10 years, so, unless or until I have the pain on a constant basis, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and not lay on my back.

Yeah I got problems from time to time Macoo. At one point it was so bad I couldn't stand straight up. I walked around hunched over. I went to a Chiro and after a few months of treatment I'm pretty good. The thing to make sure you do, is keep on with the stretches he shows you after your treatment is over. I've kept up with them now for 5 years and my back very rarely acts up anymore. Even after 18 holes, as long as I stretch before and after, I don't have anything more than a dull ache from all the torque of swinging. Now a few of those stretches should only be performed in private, unless you like looking like yer ready for a rump ranger to mount you in public. ;D

HippieChik ]
MaCoo_ P-CR ]

Hippie you know what they say "third times a charm".

Uhhh, how can I say this in the nicest way possible ... "CAN YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH???" ;D Do not speak like that! :-X

NOT AN OPTION!! I'll cut my legs off first!

:D :D :D

HippieChik ]
MaCoo_ P-CR ]

Uhhh, how can I say this in the nicest way possible ... "CAN YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH???" ;D Do not speak like that! :-X

I didn't realize that was a form of contraceptive. ;) ;D

MaCoo_ P-CR ]
HippieChik ]
MaCoo_ P-CR ]

I didn't realize that was a form of contraceptive. ;) ;D

Uhhh, lemme clarify. I'll cut my legs off to stop the sciatic pain I feel in them before I get pregnant to stop the pain!

SHANE23 ]

She must be at the age where she only PRACTICES having kids! ;D

I"ll have you know, I am ONLY 36 years young as of last Friday. :P The problem isn't my age. I have two boys, a 6 year old and a 17 month old. And two is plenty for me! Besides the fact that pregnancy sucks, I prefer a peaceful living environment and after seeing the hell my sister lives with 3 boys, I am done with child bearing! :)

yea man def hit up a chiropractor. My aunt had the same problem, and she went and saw one and now she is back to normal. I see that everyone already recommended a chiro to u, but hell It doesnt hurt for me to jump in the bandwaggon like them lol. hope u get better man, anytime u got a pinched nerve or prblms with ur back life is pretty much crap, I used to work unloading big riggs and I messed up my back a bit with all the heavy lifting and straining, but after a visit or two to the chiropractor I was good as new ;D good luck

HippieChik ]
SHANE23 ]

I"ll have you know, I am ONLY 36 years young as of last Friday. :P The problem isn't my age. I have two boys, a 6 year old and a 17 month old. And two is plenty for me! Besides the fact that pregnancy sucks, I prefer a peaceful living environment and after seeing the hell my sister lives with 3 boys, I am done with child bearing! :)

Happy belated birthday!

MAXIMUS666 ]
HippieChik ]
SHANE23 ]

Happy belated birthday!

Thanks!