any1 got the orange box?

The Orange Box is one of the most worthy game purchases ever.

Portal is the best, HL2 is amazing.. TF2 is fun as hell if you can get some friends on to play with.

Soooo worth it.

I never really noticed any FPS problems on the 360, but if it has problems im sure there is a patch out by now.

All 5 games are on the one disc, & cost a normal price, or even cheaper (if you shop around.. it has been out for a while now.) $39 New @ Amazon.com

Video - TF2 Video

Info

http://www.whatistheorangebox.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Orange_Box

Great game, Except now i read this..

PlayStation 3 version

While the Windows and Xbox 360 versions of The Orange Box were developed and published by Valve, the development of the PlayStation 3 port was outsourced to Electronic Arts. In an interview with Edge Magazine prior to the game's release, Valve co-founder Gabe Newell commented, "I think the people who have The Orange Box on the PS3 are going to be happy with their game experience. We’ve done the PC and 360 versions here and EA has a team doing the PS3 version – and they’ll make the PS3 version a good product; EA got the job done in putting a lot of people with PS3 experience on the project. But I think it’s harder to get it to the same standard as the 360 and PC versions". Despite this, he noted that Valve will probably handle PlayStation 3 versions of its products in the future. [48]

In a preview of The Orange Box in November 2007, 1UP.com revealed numerous problems with the late beta build of EA's PlayStation 3 version of The Orange Box, citing pervasive frame rate issues which, they claimed, "at best merely hinder gameplay and at worst make the experience downright unplayable."[49] IGN's Hilary Goldstein disagreed, writing that although EA "is one of the worst offenders when it comes to porting games to the PS3," the frame rate issues were not bad enough "to make me throw my controller in disgust."[50] On January 3, 2008 IGN reported that Valve employees had created a thread on Valve's website forums for players to list the problems they had encountered and to suggest fixes [51], which caused speculation that a patch was being planned to address the issues in the PlayStation 3 version, such as the frame rate issues, the connection problems in Team Fortress 2, and the slow loading times in Portal. A patch for the PlayStation 3 version was later released in North America on March 19, 2008 and in Europe a short while after that.[52]

Yellow = Bad News

Orange = Good News

-Affliction- ]

it is cool, its worth well over 50 bucks and half-life 2 has like 30 hours of gameplay alone and its an awesome story

And i still haven't finished it yet.. :)

The Orange Box is one of the best deals EVER in the history of gaming. Half Life is extremely deep story wise and has amazing graphics. It's not a short game either so you're getting a lot of story. Portal is definitely a freaky mind-game but it's also awesome. Team Fortress can be crazy fun when you're drunk and messing around with some friends. DEFINITELY worth the price.

And yeah, the 360 version has no issues. 360 version was a direct port from the PC by Valve while the PS3 version wasn't. PS3 version had a lot of framerate issues and glitches in the game.. one more win for 360 =]