Sonics officially are moving to OKC

Guest M16Assassin

You could be a towel boy Marauder!!

The spinoff jobs will mostly be attributed to marketing/merchandise.

And no offense to Oklahoma but what the hell are they thinking leaving Seattle for Oklahoma? Not much is going on in Oklahoma these days.

Guest [iLL] Andawg
MarauderHD ]

We finally get a Pro team.

Now they talk about Spin off Businesses. What kind of Businesses is there?

Also there are 125 jobs coming with the Team. What kind of jobs might there be?

I think Maraurder wants to wash the teams balls. :-* sry, lol had to be done.

MarauderHD ]

"And no offense to Oklahoma but what the hell are they thinking leaving Seattle for Oklahoma? Not much is going on in Oklahoma these days."

It's called 145 Million BUCKS. Thats how.

We have the Sonic's now bitches.

Actually you have a team to be named later ;).

http://www.sportsline.com/columns/story/10885878

I know we don't get the colors or the name. They'll probably be called the Buffalo's or some shit like that. Something Indian.

They may suck but other teams visit. That's part of it all. I now get to go see a Professional game with like the Lakers, or Celtics etc... And they may just suck because they needed new support.

You guys take your Pro Teams for granite.

When we had the Hornets that was the coolest thing I ever saw. It was like going to a circus or something.

And I could try out for the cheerleaders.

MarauderHD ]

I know we don't get the colors or the name. They'll probably be called the Buffalo's or some shit like that. Something Indian.

They may suck but other teams visit. That's part of it all. I now get to go see a Professional game with like the Lakers, or Celtics etc... And they may just suck because they needed new support.

You guys take your Pro Teams for granite.

When we had the Hornets that was the coolest thing I ever saw. It was like going to a circus or something.

And I could try out for the cheerleaders.

good luck in the cheerleader tryouts im going for you man. ;D

Guest OMNI

The only place to start and make money and to move up within the organization or within the industry will be through their "Inside Sales" dept. That is, of course, if they will have one. They might not care to pay them and just keep their executive staff of ticket sellers. Man, easy money for those boys now, just sit back, let the phone ring and take orders........

That's exactly what it's been like here since Baron Davis verbally agreed!

I LOVE EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!

Exciting times, we've sold over 600 season tickets in the past 48 hours, my guess is the new team out there will do twice as many as soon as they open up for sales.

One person asked "why" they would move to Oklahoma because "there isn't much going on there" and it didnt seem to make sense. The thing is when New Orleans played there last season every game was sold out, number two is that the new owner or former owner of the Sonics rather is from Oklahoma so this was his plan all along I imagine.