Wanted :) Hancock :(

I don't know if there's another thread about it but this movie rocked it was great all the action scenes are insane.

If you haven't seen it go see it it's well worth the price in my book.

Angelina Jolie was hot as hell in this one tell you what shes still smoking hot especially that scene, I wont tell you but if you see it you'll love it.

Also wait for hancock to come out on dvd lots of bad reviews and people walking out of the theater saying it was Will Smiths worst movie next to wild wild west.

I hear about Hancock that people aren't upset that it's not the "family" type of movie due to the dark humor and foul language, and they are walking out with their kids in tow.

The "critics" said Rocky (original) was going to flop and the only chance that movie had was if Ryan O'Neal played the lead role.

I'm gonna check out Hancock this weekend.

HogWild ]

I hear about Hancock that people aren't upset that it's not the "family" type of movie due to the dark humor and foul language, and they are walking out with their kids in tow.

Keep us updated. I was thinking about taking my kids to this.

That's to bad too. I really like Will Smith. Even though he's going all Scientology now.

HogWild ]

Hancock is funny and worth the price of a theater ticket. One fight scene was a little over the top with the special effects, but it was a short fight scene.

Not for younger children, they won't understand the humor.

Thanks Hog.

dude wanted was awesome' date=' movie was great but seriously you cant curve bullets and those sniper shots i think thats impossible. and hancock was great too i would just like to know a little more background history as to what they were and how they got the powers and stuff.

[/quote']

You know what I was thinking that's why people say it's not that great of a movie cuz of the stuff they left out...

really, most super hero movies are from stablished super heroes, but hancock is new and you want to know where is he from, how is he so old and powerfull, who were the other ones, how is it they trully came to and how they were born and stuff, dont just say we were called angels and gods back then some more info, hopefully they make a sequel.