Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Anyone got this headset. Its the playstation 3 darklite headset was thinking about getting it..

41py7ScjBQL._AA280_.jpg

Or I might get this one Plantronics Voyager 510

41XB1238FJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Any other options that have worked for you guys? Let me know! Thanks!

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

I LIIIIIIKE that first one, but I told myself I wouldn't use a Bluetooth headset for gaming because of their relatively short life spans while online. I like the corded.

But I LIKE that first one.

I had to get a new mic because my old Socom one broke :( But now I'll have 2 mics once Socom comes out so I can have one charging while I'm using the other one!!! But it's pretty sweet. I had trouble figuring out how to mute it at first but it's all gravy now. But I just got a $50 Best Buy mic.

Peebrain ]

But now I'll have 2 mics once Socom comes out so I can have one charging while I'm using the other one!!!

I have to mic the one that i use on the PS3 and the one i use for my cell phone, sometimes if i run out of charge i switch mics and keep playing.

the first one looks sweet. But I myself will not be using a bluetooth headset. The corded logitech has dropped to 20 bucks a mic now. I can offord that no problem. I go through 3-4 mics a year.

As far as looks go, the first one would be my pick. But comfort would be the big sale for me.

I'm using the Jabra that came with WarHawk and it works just fine. I typically wear it 2-3 hours a night and it goes for about 3-4 days without needing a recharge.

I have a jabra that came with warhawk it works ok no problems with it, I alsohave a plantronics, you have to be carefull here mine will interfer with my controller and everything will drop out. I will loose all bluetooth stuff. I have tested thsi and it only does it with my plantronics headset. I also have a cheap USB head set that I use on occasion. I do liek that it doesn't cut out as much but I do notliek the sound of people on it. Maybe if I spend a couple extra dollars and get a higher quality one.

PS I was at EB Games yesterday aka Gamestop in canada and they do not have Socom listed for pre order so? is where are you guys pre ordering this.