Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Sign in to follow this  

My Wish: Shaquille O'Neal

I think it is awesome that shaq spent the day with him. But i would also like to see a little more. I understand the kid looks up to him and stuff. But come on, the family didn't look like they had that much. Paying for the bills would have been a awesome thing to do. IMO

CpDude ]

I think it is awesome that shaq spent the day with him. But i would also like to see a little more. I understand the kid looks up to him and stuff. But come on, the family didn't look like they had that much. Paying for the bills would have been a awesome thing to do. IMO

true that kid has lukimia, from what i seee not advanced and still in its early stage but if the medicine wont kill it( this medicine is really expensive) that kid has to do kimo therapy and radioactive treatment, i mean that kid would lose his hair he will become skinny and get depressed, i mean for shaq to truly finish the favor might have to come back later.

CpDude ]

I think Shaq did plenty and it was a great thing to watch. I think the Ben Rothlisberger and the kid in the wheelchair was even better. The kids dad made a special set up so he can still play PS. The kid plays with his freakin chin!!!! And he kicked Bens ass in some fighting game. It was pretty cool

Shadowboxin7 ]
CpDude ]

I think Shaq did plenty and it was a great thing to watch. I think the Ben Rothlisberger and the kid in the wheelchair was even better. The kids dad made a special set up so he can still play PS. The kid plays with his freakin chin!!!! And he kicked Bens ass in some fighting game. It was pretty cool

If you can find the link let me know I'd like to see that one

as would i, i always like watching the "my wish" series, it shines a good light on some big stars. i just find it funny that shaq did it, one week he's telling kobe to taste his ass, and now look at him.