HippieChik ]
Snake Doctor ]
SQUlD ]

In about two weeks I'll celebrate the 7th anniversary of my 25th birthday.

I like the way you think Squid.

Using Squids mathematical breakdown I just celebrated the 10th anniversary of my 25th birthday a couple of weeks ago. ;)

'Splain this, please. I'm dumb when it comes to math!

7th anniversary of Squids 25th birthday - 7 + 25 = 32

10th anniversary of my 25th birthday - 10 + 25 = 35

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15? I have a son your age..

it''s not about age here... it's about respect and honor. Fifteen or Fifty makes no difference.

My son plays with Chili's team on the Xbox in COD4. He's respectable, honorable, doesn't talk crap and isn't shy.

He better be or I'll beat his ass! LOL.

Goat ]

it''s not about age here... it's about respect and honor. Fifteen or Fifty makes no difference.

My son plays with Chili's team on the Xbox in COD4. He's respectable, honorable, doesn't talk crap and isn't shy.

Which one of them lowlife's is your kid? ;D

You know I'm jfa CDS. ;)

BigMoneyNacku ]
Goat ]it''s not about age here... it's about respect and honor. Fifteen or Fifty makes no difference.

You know I'm jfa CDS. ;)

CmdrDJ is Goat Jr.

He is a good kid, for sure..!!

what is jfa..?

*edit*

I thought jfa was refering to your secret name IN CDS. lol ;)

BigMoneyNacku ]
Goat ]

You know I'm jfa CDS. ;)

. he's the one that put a bullet in your head when you played chilli's team. I was watching, you died like a little bitch! ..

LMFAO! j/k yah bro. besides he would never give you crap like this.. but that' doesn't mean I won't. :P

BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]

wow. hey do you play for your son sometimes?

No need to. Goat jr. > Goat ;D

Damyam right he his... I showed him all my tricks, my strategy, my vast map knowledge, my team tactics.. take all that and add his 15 year old reflexes and yeah he's better than the old man... OF course it was me that kicked all of APC's butt in a free for all showdown!! so it's hard to improve on perfection.. LMFAO!!

Goat ]

OF course it was me that kicked all of APC's butt in a free for all showdown!! so it's hard to improve on perfection.. LMFAO!!

APC's filled with a bunch of nice guys....and Primemeat, being an ex-team mate of yours, probably told them to take it easy on your old ass or you'd have a coronary or something. ;)

Undertow ]
Goat ]

OF course it was me that kicked all of APC's butt in a free for all showdown!! so it's hard to improve on perfection.. LMFAO!!

APC's filled with a bunch of nice guys....and Primemeat, being an ex-team mate of yours, probably told them to take it easy on your old ass or you'd have a coronary or something. ;)

LOL!! good old Primemeat!! once a PBK'r means PBK 4-Life!! LOL!

p.s. I think I killed Tow like four times.. he kept trying to camp behind some trash can.. pfft.. camping in showdown on COD! that's not going to work!! LOL