Familiar faces...

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

HEEYYY!!!! you should so give us some inside info! lol

***edit nah fuck that!!! why you playin with our emotions constantly delaying the shit!? lol jk..

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
CDBS14 ]

im gussing he works on socom?

DatGuy ]

Wow' date=' seeing a lot of names that I havent seen in a long long time.

Whats crackin everyone?

[u']I have just been busy as balls workin on SOCOM[/u]. I hope you guys are liking what you are seeing!

This place has expanded like crazy...my head hurts

idk maybe.

Hey man,

Glad to see you stopping by. Alot has been going on here latley...and will only get better. UF is on a roll and wont stop for anything. When socom drops....we will be bringing the heat and we would love to see some Seasnipers here enjoying the ride.

BTW, game looks great....The only thing that will make it better... Some seasniper maps and Urgent Fury!

-Rooster- ]

Hey man,

Glad to see you stopping by. Alot has been going on here latley...and will only get better. UF is on a roll and wont stop for anything. When socom drops....we will be bringing the heat and we would love to see some Seasnipers here enjoying the ride.

BTW, game looks great....The only thing that will make it better... Some seasniper maps and Urgent Fury!

Fo sho!! The only time I ever played with SS guys was in random rooms. I'd love to them in action. Plus they did have the coolest shtuff ever with the TW. Loved those things.

-Rooster- ]

Hey man,

Not to mention [sS] is all over Xbox these days so it would be AWESOME if they could put together a squad to play in Crucible-X 2.!!

DatGuy.. Did you used to be in [TG].?

Chili-Palmer ]
-Rooster- ]

Hey man,

Not to mention [sS] is all over Xbox these days so it would be AWESOME if they could put together a squad to play in Crucible-X 2.!!

DatGuy.. Did you used to be in [TG].?

no, I was APC for a while