Jyk returns

Guest KingJunk
xLASTx ]
Undertow ]
Ledpoison ]

i truly missed UF tourneys glad to be back

We'll see how much you missed it.

Oh look led you have already made friends

Thought we had the talk about the forum behavior, I guess I have to go over a few more things with ya, but if you can't play nice then don't play at all.

Ledpoison ]
Undertow ]
Ledpoison ]

i truly missed UF tourneys glad to be back

We'll see how much you missed it.

i missed undertow the most ;D

Led, AGAINST my better judgment, I gave JyK a late pass into Crucible-3.

A LATE one at that.

You're not too much an idiot to know that JyK doesn't sit in the BEST regard with UF and that YOU certainly don't sit in the best regard with ME.

I have nothing to prove here. JyK has a LOT to prove.

Play your cards right and JyK may possibly end up fixing the mess JyK created for itself in the first place.

But keep up your unoriginal and irritating sense of sarcasm and humor, and this Crucible-3 will be the LAST UF tourney JyK will participate in.

You're not the first person to think it's cool to get under my skin.

So I've had plenty of practice with annoyances like you.

Don't test my limits this time around. This community has NO room for people that like to create selfish little ripples in the water for their own amusement. We're too BUSY around here, if you haven't noticed.

Your CLAN is depending on it.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Welcome Back, I see you have New Members as well as a New Co-Leader, From what Ive Seen geeked is a really cool kat,

Correct me if im wrong, and this is just for my own clarification, but isnt xlastx from the clan [imr], and didnt they get kicked out for cheating or something? Please forgive me if i am mistaken, but if i didnt ask it woulda bugged me forever lol.

like when u see a B Class actor in two movies and your like" What movie was he in again?"

Apoc64. ]

Welcome Back, I see you have New Members as well as a New Co-Leader, From what Ive Seen geeked is a really cool kat,

Correct me if im wrong, and this is just for my own clarification, but isnt xlastx from the clan [imr], and didnt they get kicked out for cheating or something? Please forgive me if i am mistaken, but if i didnt ask it woulda bugged me forever lol.

like when u see a B Class actor in two movies and your like" What movie was he in again?"

yeah, he was in iMr, but he ditched 'em and came back :D

and iMr was removed for advertising another tourney on here.

Apoc64. ]

Cheating is not tolerated in JyK!!! if this kid cheated in the past I assure you he will not jeopardize our standing in UF by cheating again. We have enough trouble with idiots like me and my sarcastic comments putting us in the doghouse :-X

Lol ok three things 1. You can't ditch a clan that doesn't play anymore"while atleast until socom" 1a. I left didn't get kicked and since Tow never banned me or deleted my account i'm pretty sure its ok for me to play here 2. Led lets compare my past on here to yours and that will be the only time you beat me lol. Also there was never any cheating in iMr there was just bad choices. 3 Yes Resort come back to daddy