• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xPUDDYTATx ]

Dv8 posted they were leaving the tournament. so what. why is there ANY need for ANYBODY to reply. for the 6 clans remaining in the tournament, it is just one less clan to worry about, and to everybody else, how does this affect your time in game or on these forums. the only response i have read in 3 pages was from (i believe) squid on the first page. simply, "BYE". enough said. does it really mater why they are leaving? its their clan, their call, and there are far more interesting things to read on the forums.

Thank you. Good luck in the tourney

A) It is utterly gutless to have Adamsapple rant and rave, hoot and holler, and swear harder than a sailer in Burma when iLL attempts to state their opinion and stance with as little incident as possible...then expect the same courtesy in return.

B) I haven't known Dv8 very long, but well...I have a high opinion on one of their members...very respectful...but a lower than dirt opinion of 3 of them (2 of which are their clan reps). For obvious reasons, lets not rehash their immaturity and love of cheese and whine (and whaaaambulances)

C) THIS community, to answer the moron posting, has been through ups and downs. It has been accused of a great many things...some earned very much, and some not. What I have seen (and believe me...at one time I have been banned several times and was almost UF public enemy number 1) is that the community, the leadership, the tourney as a whole...HAS grown. To the point where my extreme distaste...something you're probably tasting now because you see yourself a corrupted view handed down by whiners...my own distaste is gone and I find myself enjoying and supporting what is going on here.

We don't know what transpired...and altho people asked me and I jokingly said this:

Its either 1. Argument with admin 2. They were losing and wanted to punk out 3. They loved AoA and are putting foot down in protest

Who knows what it is, and while it may be unfair that they demanded and threw mad crazy tempertantrums when iLL didn't wnat to get into it....like iLL, ultimately it is THEIR CLAN'S choice whether to divulge or not.

In a nutshell, people...let us afford them the respect they couldn't afford others.

As much as i would love to know all the details, and know the issues to make my own judgements..

Lets not let this one doushe be the face of Dv8.

M4a1legend ]

Why in the hell would I play ronin when I barely played in the whack ass tac-map tournie?

Any one of us would love to hear your reasoning, but all in all.. this is pretty disrespectful to all of us.

Do us all a favor (including your clan) & go back to Gamebattles.!

Chili-Palmer ]

As much as i would love to know all the details, and know the issues to make my own judgements..

M4a1legend ]

Why in the hell would I play ronin when I barely played in the whack ass tac-map tournie?

Any one of us would love to hear your reasoning, but all in all.. this is pretty disrespectful to all of us.

yea go back to gb where you will find a real biased ladder, good luck on winning ma match taking pictures, taking videos just to have the other team leader who is an admin make sure neither team get a win or a lose and let that dispute stay there for months. to be honest DV8 was a great clan to battle with reasons as to why left no clue, it is pretty messed up to call this a whack ass tourney, since well you played in it, and well one more thing THANK YOU FOR LEAVING MY POW ARE OUT OF THERE WOOOHOOOO FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chili-Palmer ]

M4a1legend ]

Please ignore our fairly new members posts above.We do not all feel this way.

Sorry ILL

I just like how its cool for other people (check your clan) to be disrespectfull, but if one of my members does it you all jump all over it. I have dealt with M4. Keep your own doorstep clean. I have not been disrespectfull at all. I just said we're out. I also enjoy how when iLL backs out of a CHAMIONSHIP match is all "It's their decision leave them alone". But when we I make a clan decision it's "disrespectfull". So again keep your own doorstep clean. Also, as for Ringers don't make me laugh. People who know us know thats just not possible Dv8's Second rule is no cheating of any kind, the first is HAVE FUN. Again thank you to all the CLANs we had the chance to Battle and good luck to all of the CLANs still in it. ;D

LISTEN. All you wolves out there pouncing on a clan looking to back out. GIVE IT A REST. M4 made some stupid comments, he is being dealt with. Everyone else trying to rehash some hatred or dislike is unneeded. I would appreciate this to come to a halt. DV8 has made a decision lets respect that.