I used to snowboard with this guy.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

My dad is lead guitarist for this band: http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/geezinslaws/bio.jhtml

If you are from Texas (and listen to country), you might have heard of them. Their songs Copenhagen and Help I'm White and I Can't Get Down are two of their most well known songs.

They play Willie Nelson's 4th of July Picnic every year. I've been to four picnics with my dad and it's always fun hanging backstage, watching the show, drinking "water", and "partaking" of Mother Earth's goodness ;). It's also fun meeting all these country stars whose music I don't really listen to, but they are FAMOUS, hello! And so I eat that up. (I'm a dork like that.)

My first picnic, I met Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Kris Kristofferson (sp?), Emmy Lou Harris, June Carter Cash, Willie, all these icons who I had NO CLUE about. (The first time I was EVER exposed to "Mother Earth's goodness" was at Lana Nelson's (Willie's daughter) house. Her sons had their own house in the back yard!!! and they took me and my sister back there and lit up and I was like, "OMG they are doing drugs!!" Ha Ha!! Soo funny to look back ... good times.

(Sorry, didn't mean to go off on a tangent there. I got to reminiscing.)

Andawg ]

Anyone watch Greatest American Dog? I used to live in Bend, OR and rode with JD at Mt. Bachelor.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/greatest_american_dog/bio/jd_and_galaxy/bio.php

I'm wishing him and his pooch the best, and it's looking good so far.

Thats cool dude. However I will not be watchig this show and considered calling in a bomb threat to cbs for even airing it. I hate reality tv and this sumbitch takes the cake.

Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..
HippieChik ]

My dad is lead guitarist for this band: http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/geezinslaws/bio.jhtml

If you are from Texas (and listen to country), you might have heard of them. Their songs Copenhagen and Help I'm White and I Can't Get Down are two of their most well known songs.

They play Willie Nelson's 4th of July Picnic every year. I've been to four picnics with my dad and it's always fun hanging backstage, watching the show, drinking "water", and "partaking" of Mother Earth's goodness ;). It's also fun meeting all these country stars whose music I don't really listen to, but they are FAMOUS, hello! And so I eat that up. (I'm a dork like that.)

My first picnic, I met Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Kris Kristofferson (sp?), Emmy Lou Harris, June Carter Cash, Willie, all these icons who I had NO CLUE about. (The first time I was EVER exposed to "Mother Earth's goodness" was at Lana Nelson's (Willie's daughter) house. Her sons had their own house in the back yard!!! and they took me and my sister back there and lit up and I was like, "OMG they are doing drugs!!" Ha Ha!! Soo funny to look back ... good times.

Willie lives out here on Maui part-time and likes to play a late 9 at the local Muni from time to time.

Had the opportunity to play a late 9 with him many years ago. Nice fella. Mellow, terrible golfer. Lit up on the 2nd hole and it was a good time until it was over.

..GhostDawg.. ]
HippieChik ]

Willie lives out here on Maui part-time and likes to play a late 9 at the local Muni from time to time.

Had the opportunity to play a late 9 with him many years ago. Nice fella. Mellow, terrible golfer. Lit up on the 2nd hole and it was a good time until it was over.

Nice! He is a really nice person. Very friendly. His whole family is like that. My dad lives in Austin, Tx., Lake Travis area. My dad used to live next door to Willie's brother-in-law (who was living in one of Willie's houses) and they'd let us take Willie's boat and party barge out on the lake all the time. We'd go over to one of Willie's other houses in the same neighborhood to swim where one of his other brother-in-laws lived. I don't know if he even owns any of that anymore since the whole tax thing happened. Anyways, like I said, all really nice people.