Can anyone help me?

Guest NEO-X

Due to reasons I cannot discuss, my PSP over here got ruined. Is there anyone who can get one for 150 bux? That is all I have to use for it, can anyone help me please?

SrA Williams

coughWIFEcough

jk

;) ;)

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Yeah man I will help you out, whats your address in Afghanistan? I will send you one just send me $100.00 when you receive it... and I will call it even.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

P.S. This is complements of StormWatch. We take care of our own, even though technically your in Hollow Ground, but in our eyes you are an American doing his duty for his country, so its the least that we can do for you. Thank you once again for you service to our country.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Max, I also can give you another site that has the complete series for your Ipod or DVD, but I can't post it here because of the side advertising on the site, so I will PM them to you.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Savage, I have sent the package out today..Via USPS Priority Mail.

Customes # cp426553909us <--- I'm not sure if you can use that to track it or not? Anyways the package contained:

1. Sony PSP

2. Metal protective suit case for PSP

3. Head Phones for PSP

4. Power Cord for PSP

5. Extra Thumbstick (like the ones for PS3 & PS2 controllers have on them, but smaller) they seem to work better.

6. Allot of DVD's containing New theatrical released screeners, that I received from a friend in the business.

Well Savage, thats about all STORMWATCH can do for you, Enjoy your Game and movies...and keep it in the Metal case! its shrapnel proof..LOL Good luck!... and be safe out there.