Make your 21st Century Predictions!

These are just my predictions please dont take offense to anything posted. Also feel free to post yours.

2008: Oil will get up to $175 a barrel but will come back down. Congress finally will allow drilling in off-limit locations.

2009: Israel attacks Iran or bombs their nuclear facilities.

2011-2012: The U.S. will only have a small presence in Iraq after the SUCCESS of the surge a few years back.

2013-2018: A coordinated terrorist attack occurs in the U.S. involving schools. (Pm for details if curious, too graphic to post here) Thia will be a tough decade but we will come through.

2020: Diabetes is cured.

2025: Every home has some sort of robot(for cleaning,protection etc.)

2030: Nearly all viruses are now treatable.

2040: Every person has tiny machines that swim throughout that body to heal,fight bacteria etc.

2050: Man lands on Mars.

2060: Average life expectancy is 102 years old.

2070: Transportation evolves to where man can have a flying or hovering vehicle(This probably happens sooner)

2080-2099: Technology will become so advanced that death can be prevented.

Damn had a lot more but i got to run I just hit the main points.

ARAS_ScoField ]

These are just my predictions please dont take offense to anything posted. Also feel free to post yours.

2008: Oil will get up to $175 a barrel but will come back down. Congress finally will allow drilling in off-limit locations.

2009: Israel attacks Iran or bombs their nuclear facilities.

2011-2012: The U.S. will only have a small presence in Iraq after the SUCCESS of the surge a few years back.

2013-2018: A coordinated terrorist attack occurs in the U.S. involving schools. (Pm for details if curious, too graphic to post here) Thia will be a tough decade but we will come through.

2020: Diabetes is cured.

2025: Every home has some sort of robot(for cleaning,protection etc.)

2030: Nearly all viruses are now treatable.

2040: Every person has tiny machines that swim throughout that body to heal,fight bacteria etc.

2050: Man lands on Mars.

2060: Average life expectancy is 102 years old.

2070: Transportation evolves to where man can have a flying or hovering vehicle(This probably happens sooner)

Damn had a lot more but i got to run I just hit the main points.

Isnt 2040 Like Metal Gear Solid 4???? ITS THE PATRIOTS!!! AHHH!!!! *Hides Under Desk*

well your too far off, with the cures and stuff, it really isnt that simple from what i see it i give it another 30 years before all viruses are treated, maybe more, why, viruses evolve, robots i very home, doubt it, its just like the 60's with the clean streets and stuff. what will happen for sure is one thing around 2055 oil around the world is gonna be almost to completed depleted, we pump oil out to fast, and we cant go too deep to look for it , the reason the goverment wont allow mining in certain areas its because if oil runs out guess how the armed forces will get gasoline.

• 6 months later...

Scofield forgot one thing.

The US is gonna go into a Depression. It will be similar to the mid 40's, but not as sever in the US. The global economy will crash, but they all will be much worse off. Mainly because they all depend on the US so much for trade.

The US will bounce back within 5-7 years depending on the next election. That is if the US doesn't have a revolution before that time.

The Mayan calendar is divided into Seven Ages of Man. The fourth epoch ended in August 1987. The Mayan calendar comes to an end on Sunday, December 23, 2012. Only a few people will survive the catastrophe that ensues. In the fifth age, humanity will realize its spiritual destiny. In the sixth age, we will realize God within ourselves, and in the seventh age we will become so spiritual that we will be telepathic.

Every generation has someone or something that predicts the end of the world. I don't think we will end for thousands of more years down the line myself... but just in case, I have friends who live in a remote area in Ecuador. They have invited me and my girl to come watch the end of the world on those dates. I have already planned the trip... you know, just in case. LOL

They are a very interesting people, the MAYANS and their calendar was more accurate the the one we use today. Pretty weird. But end of the world...? ehhh... maybe, maybe not.

Guest CplKoontz
Xanthe ]
xScoFieldx ]

I disagree... ;)

Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face Judgment. Hebrews 9:27

X2