CDBS14 ]

idk i just like warring you guys' date=' its so much fun, id rather lose and have fun than win and have a game that was a camp fest. but the thing is our rivalry is friendly not F-U we beat you and stuff. ;D

[/quote']

Well ya thats what I mean. It's not one clan getting their asses handed out every war. All are matches are fun and close which make it good and fun.

I would like to think that all of these clans here that we have faced our our rivalries. We have had some good wars wiht alot of you guys and hope to have some good ones to come. However if Iwould have topick one in paticular I would have to say those crazy guys over at OGC. We had some fun wars with those guys and let me tell ya 2 hours of trying to snipe someone and moveing around the map little bit by little bit was very fun.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

that is a great question. i relly dont know who i would consider a rivalry, cuz each clan we have played has its own feel:

iLL - to face an undefeated clan the second night of your first tacmap tourney is scary as hell. that was one of the best wars i have ever been in. we squeaked by em in that one, just hoping we didnt have to see them again for a couple weeks we could catch our breath. these guys are top notch and bring a level of intensity that is unmatched. its just an eery feling in the lobby right before the war. you feel like a paintball team going against the navy seals.

OGC - one hour and 30 minutes on downpour TDM...while we are holding tight and waiting for a shot, these dipshits are jumping on logs on the other end of the map. probably the most fun i have had finding out exactly what a clan was doing while you were waiting for a shot. these guys are just about as much funas you can have, and that makes for a good game, win or lose.

DSy - we played em 4 times, we beat em 4 times, but not once did they EVER back down. they hit us hard every game. a lot of clans write themselves off when they are down, but not these guys. a true class act.

cBs - dammit these guys are just fast as hell. about the time my dumb old ass picks a load out, i got 3 of them standing around me flipping a coin for the kill. if ya gotta play em, you better be well prepared.

i dont think i could pick any one as a rivalry, every clan we play brings something unique to the table. its fun to make the adaptation, and see how you hold up.

xPUDDYTATx ]

that is a great question. i relly dont know who i would consider a rivalry, cuz each clan we have played has its own feel:

iLL - to face an undefeated clan the second night of your first tacmap tourney is scary as hell. that was one of the best wars i have ever been in. we squeaked by em in that one, just hoping we didnt have to see them again for a couple weeks we could catch our breath. these guys are top notch and bring a level of intensity that is unmatched. its just an eery feling in the lobby right before the war. you feel like a paintball team going against the navy seals.

OGC - one hour and 30 minutes on downpour TDM...while we are holding tight and waiting for a shot, these dipshits are jumping on logs on the other end of the map. probably the most fun i have had finding out exactly what a clan was doing while you were waiting for a shot. these guys are just about as much funas you can have, and that makes for a good game, win or lose.

DSy - we played em 4 times, we beat em 4 times, but not once did they EVER back down. they hit us hard every game. a lot of clans write themselves off when they are down, but not these guys. a true class act.

cBs - dammit these guys are just fast as hell. about the time my dumb old ass picks a load out, i got 3 of them standing around me flipping a coin for the kill. if ya gotta play em, you better be well prepared.

i dont think i could pick any one as a rivalry, every clan we play brings something unique to the table. its fun to make the adaptation, and see how you hold up.

haha yeah PUDDY i agree but its not a hard choice for me, we battled OGC numerous times so i think they are our friendly rivals.

xPUDDYTATx ]

we fast cause we young,we got the quick legs.

Daniel751 ]
Prolog39 ]

I don't really think we have a rival. To be honest.

Not even a little one? a rival doesn't always have to be an enemy..you dont think during these six weeks in riot act that you had a couple battles with a certain clan

Well. Maybe AoA. We played them like 4 times and won each time. But to be honest, they were not the best or smoothest of matches. :(

Guest deltron0
CDBS14 ]
deltron0 ]

my rival is my prostate.

JK i'm not that old!

lol' date=' want to know my true rival, my hands i keep breaking my ps3 controllers.

[/quote']

be gentle young padawan.

treat your controller like you would a lady, very gentle.