Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

My extended absence will start. I will be gone for over 10 weeks, goin to bootcamp (so ill be by Chicago August 2nd lol)Great Lakes IL i will miss all a yall!

just figured id put this up because i didn't yall runnin around like OMG WHERE APOC!?

lol jk

Anyway i will see you all in the future, just didn't wanna disappear for months with out some kinda explanation.

Apoc64. ]

My extended absence will start. I will be gone for over 10 weeks, goin to bootcamp (so ill be by Chicago August 2nd lol)Great Lakes IL i will miss all a yall!

just figured id put this up because i didn't yall runnin around like OMG WHERE APOC!?

lol jk

Anyway i will see you all in the future, just didn't wanna disappear for months with out some kinda explanation.

Say Hi to Steeler and Penguinsfan when you get there :)

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
Rage75 ]
Apoc64. ]

lol jk

Say Hi to Steeler and Penguinsfan when you get there :)

well i gotta know exactly who they are, im not gonna look like a dumbass LOL...I know one is incharge of the Range or something right?

Sweet. I can always spot the Navy guys at the depot. They are either falling down drunk, wearing issued tennies shoes with blue socks, or have a wide eyed "Where the fuck are the women at" look. When I see that look, I always know what they are looking for and point them in the right direction. lol

Ahh, good old Great Lakes. I was there in October 94. Just remember that despite everything else they try to teach you there, boot camp is about one thing: ATTENTION TO DETAIL. If the Navy can't trust you to fold a t-shirt the way they tell you, then how can they trust you with a million dollar piece of equipment. Always keep that in the back of your mind and boot camp will be a breeze. What A-school are you going to?

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
H.A.V.0.C ]

Umm.....who the fuck is apoc?

Thanks boss...You always know how to make me feel, eh...."loved"

Um I gonna be an FC operate and maintain the advanced weapon systems like Aegis and C-wiz, (theres one more i dont remember it) And I get a bit of a Head start, i go in as a Seaman(E-3) And ive done all the coursework up to a second class(e-5) so all i have to do is the stuff related to my job to get promoted. until PO1 comes around LoL