Urgent Fury: TRIBE?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red0ctobeR ]

BE excited...Be VERY excited. ;)

LOL...yeah, considering Sniper and I haven't even told the Staff about it yet. LOL

Cmdr. Fury SHOULD have some more info on this on Monday, people.

But it's going to be COOL.

Do you like the idea of RONIN?

Do you like the TACMAP tourneys?

Because if you like both of those, then you are just going to LOVE UF: Tribe.

Red0ctobeR ]

Hey aren't we all excited? It is July. The suns out, the women are hot and UF is announcing what is coming up for all to enjoy. What is not to be excited about?

The repair bill on my bike.

The addition of my new flat panel TV on my credit card bill.

My 5K Bastille Day night time run getting monsooned on at the tail end, leaving for a cold walk back to the car.

My pork chops burning two nights ago on the pan while I was dealing with forum squabbles. LOL

But yes....it IS July.

And things are looking good.

-Affliction- ]

tribe....hmmm,im guessing like survivor, you apply individually and then are put together randomly with other members from different clans and who ever learns to work together the best survives the longest,correct me if im wrong, cuz i dont think i am ;D

You're wrong.

Undertow ]
-Affliction- ]

tribe....hmmm,im guessing like survivor, you apply individually and then are put together randomly with other members from different clans and who ever learns to work together the best survives the longest,correct me if im wrong, cuz i dont think i am ;D

You're wrong.

GG. LOL

Undertow ]
-Affliction- ]

You're wrong.

we'll see, ill bet im pretty close

-Affliction- ]
Undertow ]
-Affliction- ]

You're wrong.

we'll see, ill bet im pretty close

You're wrong again.

CDBS14 ]

its a tac map tourney in the north pole' date=' with like a bunch of maps to take over with and its like a tribe thing for example everyone for themselves but alliances could be chosen or something,[/quote']

You're wrong too.

CDBS14 ]

idk im confused.

But that part is correct. ;D