Wednesday Night Races!! 7-16-08

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [iLL] Andawg

SHIT, sorry, I didn't read this was in the "Dark side" list of threads. lol I didn't notice it's in the 360 area, I have it for the PS3 and it's a great game online. Best online racing game PERIOD!

CDBS14 ]

lol' date=' the dark side of the forums, i dont even post here.

[/quote']

Not many DO post here, There too busy with all the working functional great things that live offers, Like online hasselfree gaming with great mic systems. ;)

If thats the dark side....thats where I wanna be. If only socom would bounce over, I wouldnt need this ps3 dust collector I have ::)

CDBS14 ]

PS3 for the win' date=' my 360 is not collecting dust now, its collecting mold and i think rtas and bats live in there as well as a small creature called el chupacabras and a whole lot of other strange things.

[/quote']

I would think there may be more pressing issues going on in your house that need to be taken care of for your health ;D

mold can be very harmful!

Andawg ]

I hear ya. And with the price dropping again, I might take a walk on that side someday soon.

Dooo it man. Just the difference playing COD4 and GTA4 online between the two systems is worth it alone. 4 bucks a month for RELIABLE servers. Woot.

My ps3 is a bluray player at the moment. (except for Friday night Mass)

my cousin has a 360, my 360 got a red ring ages ago, the 2 of them, so i was like damn screw that, ps3 its free and i dont have to put up with a bunch of little kids that smoke crack, if i had a 360 right now, ill be with you guys but i cant :'(, but seriously i play on a 12 inch tv and my ps3 graphics still kick major CULO!!!!!!!!!

awesome.and good post dude. also have any of you gotten the ring, when i first got it i was like NOOOOOOOOO then i said ohh well my ps3 is right there, then microsoft took like 5 months to mail me a new one, which got a ring a week after, so then it has been in my closet for a long time, but next week i selling it to some dude in a flea market.

how much you selling it for?

I got the red ring only once then I was fixed and have been fine ever since.

I for one found that I deal with more little kids on average on ps3. I assume it is because it is free online. But there is a bigger percentage of people that use mics on 360. I for one cant stad the mic on ps3...Not sure if its just me but I have trouble hearing people really bad. I use my socom headset that has givvin me no trouble so far untill ps3. This may be user specific. Truley I wish I bought a ps3 first. I would have not expected so many "extras" as I did. Ps3 does great for free...but when your used to all the ammenities that the 360 offers, you get frustrated trying to give your buddy a voice message from inside a game on ps3. Thats all.

BigMoneyNacku ]

Who al is showing up for this?

Chili

TrayneWreck

teh Joker

Who else we got?

*Bump*

I got a few clan mates that i will hit up that dont use forums too.

and NO, CDBS we dont need you to reply to tell us you arn't gonna make it.!! :-X