• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIGDANIEL ]

Are you guys watching it on the IMAX or standard screens?

No Imax around here, so I'll be watching it standard first. When we go to Denver in late August to get supplies, we'll prolly go to Imax if they are still showing it.

I'm just gonna walk in to the theatre on Friday morning/early afternoon & say "1 please" then buy some popcorn & enjoy.

No one is ever there for the first showing. lol

I did the same thing for all 3 Star Wars movies, & Pirates. ;)

It's funny because there will be a lot of people waiting inline outside for their showing which is later in the day, but they could just as easily walk in right then. lol

Pathogen- ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

When we go to Denver in late August to get supplies,

what? sounds like you're in the wild west on some ranch in west bumfuck, and go "into town" twice a year to stock up

I kinda am. There are no head shops. SO I need haze supplies. There isn't a comic store here, so I need loads of supplies. There are no REAL stores here, so the wife wants to do some shopping. So yes I do go into "town/Denver" twice a year to stock up. ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]
Pathogen- ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

When we go to Denver in late August to get supplies,

what? sounds like you're in the wild west on some ranch in west bumfuck, and go "into town" twice a year to stock up

I kinda am. There are no head shops. SO I need haze supplies. There isn't a comic store here, so I need loads of supplies. There are no REAL stores here, so the wife wants to do some shopping. So yes I do go into "town/Denver" twice a year to stock up. ;D

2x a year lol

I ordered tickets online last night. The closest IMax to me has been sold out for 3 weeks now for the midnight showing. They are saying this movie is on pace to be the top grossing film of all time. I believe I heard between 20-30 million in ticket sales already on the radio and the movie hasn't even started showing yet. That's insane.