Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

So I called to see about a midnight showing for Thursday night and was informed that the IMAX show is sold out already for both Thursday and Friday.

DAMN!!!!!!!! Get your tickets now.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
BIGDANIEL ]

Are you guys watching it on the IMAX or standard screens?

No Imax around here, so I'll be watching it standard first. When we go to Denver in late August to get supplies, we'll prolly go to Imax if they are still showing it.

I'm just gonna walk in to the theatre on Friday morning/early afternoon & say "1 please" then buy some popcorn & enjoy.

No one is ever there for the first showing. lol

I did the same thing for all 3 Star Wars movies, & Pirates. ;)

It's funny because there will be a lot of people waiting inline outside for their showing which is later in the day, but they could just as easily walk in right then. lol

BigMoneyNacku ]

When we go to Denver in late August to get supplies,

what? sounds like you're in the wild west on some ranch in west bumfuck, and go "into town" twice a year to stock up

Pathogen- ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

what? sounds like you're in the wild west on some ranch in west bumfuck, and go "into town" twice a year to stock up

lol

Pathogen- ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

I kinda am. There are no head shops. SO I need haze supplies. There isn't a comic store here, so I need loads of supplies. There are no REAL stores here, so the wife wants to do some shopping. So yes I do go into "town/Denver" twice a year to stock up. ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]
Pathogen- ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

I kinda am. There are no head shops. SO I need haze supplies. There isn't a comic store here, so I need loads of supplies. There are no REAL stores here, so the wife wants to do some shopping. So yes I do go into "town/Denver" twice a year to stock up. ;D

2x a year lol

BigMoneyNacku ]

Hey man, glass cleaner and blunt wraps go faaaasst. Sometimes I have to go three or four times. ;D

I could prolly go somewhere else closer, but I grew up in Denver, and I love that city.

I understand, discounts ;D

I ordered tickets online last night. The closest IMax to me has been sold out for 3 weeks now for the midnight showing. They are saying this movie is on pace to be the top grossing film of all time. I believe I heard between 20-30 million in ticket sales already on the radio and the movie hasn't even started showing yet. That's insane.