• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought my tickets. For the 0900 showing tomorrow morning. I didnt feel like getting up for the 0600 showing. :)

It seems that the IMAX I'm going to is holding an All Knight Long event. The movie starts running at 1201 tonight and runs through early Saturday morning with the last show starting at 0130.

This could be why they are saying its on pace to be the largest grossing film.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

okay, so i just finished watching this movie. this is by far the sickest villain in the history of super hero movies. heath deadger totally recreated one of the best characters of all time. i was a HUGE fan of ol jack in the first one, and now i cannot remember 1 minute of his performance. forget 2 face, forget kristen gay-le, this whole movie should have been called the life and times of the joker!!! christian bail(?) is by far the second worst batman in history, only beat out by george clooney. his feeble attempt to imitate clint eastwood in every line just disgusted me. where is michal keaton when you need him?

one word of advice...when you go, buy the small soda, and drink slow. this movie is about 50 minutes too long, and you do not want to miss one minute of it being in the bathroom.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

the movie in itself is way beyond the hype. ledger is the whole movie though, and if you see the ads and trailers, you dont even know it is a batman movie. i wish he was alive just to make "the life and times of the joker" ;D

Guest [RiP] Medux

sum of my friends just getting home from the movie apaprently its like 2 hours 45 min but its the msot EPIC movie like 300 EPIC im hearing ..fuck i wanna see it

CDBS14 ]

so this movies is more about the joker than anything else and it isn't that great. if so that sucks.

If you put the Clown Prince of Crime in a movie he HAS to overshadow everything. He is the greatest villian of all time, and Batman's biggest adversary.

I'm going to the late show tonight, so I'm pumped.

No mass for me tonight. :'( Unless you kids are still shooting it up when I get home.

Chili-Palmer ]

I'm just gonna walk in to the theatre on Friday morning/early afternoon & say "1 please" then buy some popcorn & enjoy.

No one is ever there for the first showing....

Same here, man! ~ I 'hate' when families (no offense!) bring all the kids and everyone is making noise and coming in 'after the movie starts', etc. I just like to be there the 'first time' with those who really just want to see it quietly as possible lol ~ Then the next time(s), it's not a problem 'at all', BUT I still will take a late night show(s) (when alot of the youngest kids won't be there) ~ it's just that their attention spans are soo short and they get bored before the movie finishes! I LOVE KIDS THOUGH. They just shouldn't spoil a good movie like this one! ;D

smokeosama ]

Two words: FUCKING AWESOME

Ledger made this movie. His role as the joker was PHENOMENAL. Definitely one of, if not, the greatest villain performance of all time. This truly lived up to the hype and then went a lot further. GO SEE IT!

There is a buzz about a Best Supporting Actor Oscar nod and I think with his performance is worthy and with all the stuff with his death I think a win in kinda inevitable. He was pretty great...but what do they do next??

FEAR_WADE ]
smokeosama ]

Two words: FUCKING AWESOME

Ledger made this movie. His role as the joker was PHENOMENAL. Definitely one of' date=' if not, the greatest villain performance of all time. This truly lived up to the hype and then went a lot further. GO SEE IT!

[/quote']

There is a buzz about a Best Supporting Actor Oscar nod and I think with his performance is worthy and with all the stuff with his death I think a win in kinda inevitable. He was pretty great...but what do they do next??

Hire another extremely talented actor like Johnny Depp.

Pathogen- ]

uh, apart from 300 being historically innacurate, it was a bad movie as a whole. If you keep it as an action movie, and watch it the same way you'd watch a van damme or seagal movie..then yes, it was a good movie lol

It's based on a comic book.. it's not supposed to be historically accurate.