why the xbox sucks...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're new dash board sounds a lot like PS3 Home. But then again, Sony's new "trophy" update sounds a lot like XBOX game card. These two companies keep "borrowing" ideas from each other. Here is another "borrow"

http://www.pspsps.tv/2008/07/sony_wont_be_slashing_the_ps3.html

The first paragraph.

CDBS14 ]

one word for this GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try to copy home' date=' those avatars look like the things from the wii.

[/quote']

Thats what I'm saying, it kinda looks like they borrowed from both of the other guys.

CDBS14 ]

its not more user friendly' date=' it is not more fun, seriously it looks like it is for kids, they could have just remodeled the one before not completely change it.

[/quote']

You don't know that for sure. Have you played it? Oh that's right you haven't, none of us have. :P

This is just big business at it's finest. Microsoft saw how insanely popular the Wii is and decided to try an imitate some of their features/looks. They all do it, and it's a good thing. Without competition we'd all still be playing on the Oddessy. ;D

So i dont get it, why does it suck..?

Is it the avatars that you think are gay, or..?

I haven't turned on my xbox since this happened, but i dont think adding avatars will make me hate it. lol

It's called criticism. I bet right now there are thousands of people out there criticizing Sony for their shitty presentation at E3. They barely announced games and focused mainly on media. Don't even get me started on Nintendo

Xbox wanted to change things around. That's not wrong. Ok they took ideas from the Wii, but that's what competition is. You take and expand. I'm not complaining at all. You guys have to realize, look at how successful these companies have been in the past with their decisions. Yeah, people might disapprove of some of them, but they've still sold millions and millions of hardware and software. They're obviously doing something right.

[Chili, it's not out yet. It's coming out for the fall update]

-ChurcH- ]

It's called criticism. I bet right now there are thousands of people out there criticizing Sony for their shitty presentation at E3. They barely announced games and focused mainly on media. Don't even get me started on Nintendo

Xbox wanted to change things around. That's not wrong. Ok they took ideas from the Wii, but that's what competition is. You take and expand. I'm not complaining at all. You guys have to realize, look at how successful these companies have been in the past with their decisions. Yeah, people might disapprove of some of them, but they've still sold millions and millions of hardware and software. They're obviously doing something right.

[Chili, it's not out yet. It's coming out for the fall update]

I see..

So i guess i dont know how i feel about it.

I know I'm not particularly excited about avatars, but i am always all for improvements & expanding.. as long as it doesn't compremise quality. I'm more concerned about things not working as smoothly as they do now.

It looks like Vista.!

Is this also what PSN's "Home" is..?