• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [iLL] Andawg

ONLY 256, there's that many in one server now. So if they can only have 256, then that doesn't sound like we can all play.

Wait, you mean 256 in one game? It's already a grenade fest, think of how many 128 guys could throw at you?

Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..

Zipper, the same guys that promised map-packs.

pffftt!

It's tough enough - if non-existent - trying to coordinate with 9 others in a CoD4 pubic room. What makes them think that it'll be any easier trying to do that between 16, 8-man teams?

Maybe, just maybe it'll work in a tourney scenario. 32 clans. Random 4-clan teams, assigned territories. (Tow, you getting this?) Each clan within a team fields 2 combat teams.

You can call it: UF: Uneasy Alliance

;D

..GhostDawg.. ]

Zipper, the same guys that promised map-packs.

pffftt!

It's tough enough - if non-existent - trying to coordinate with 9 others in a CoD4 pubic room. What makes them think that it'll be any easier trying to do that between 16, 8-man teams?

Maybe, just maybe it'll work in a tourney scenario. 32 clans. Random 4-clan teams, assigned territories. (Tow, you getting this?) Each clan within a team fields 2 combat teams.

You can call it: UF: Uneasy Alliance

;D

lol how about UF: Conflict

LOL....screw that.

We'll just have a GINORMOUS "UF CLAN" that puts ALL of us together against all the regulars out there....and then we'll feel good about ourselves all damn night.

All our taunts would say "you just got pwned by Urgent Fury, biotches!"

(And then we would give them the UF link) ;D

I don't know....I can't make judgments on this YET, but 256 players?! I don't know.

It's certainly going to be worth a LOOK...and there's nothing saying that a UF tourney couldn't be created for this game still utilizing a 32-man team or a 20-man team or something....so that it still stays "clan-active" here on the UF front.

As more info comes out about this, we'll certainly keep an eye on it.

As long as it's military, UF will ALWAYS give it an evaluation on how well it COULD work here.

Undertow ]

LOL....screw that.

We'll just have a GINORMOUS "UF CLAN" that puts ALL of us together against all the regulars out there....and then we'll feel good about ourselves all damn night.

All our taunts would say "you just got pwned by Urgent Fury, biotches!"

(And then we would give them the UF link) ;D

I don't know....I can't make judgments on this YET, but 256 players?! I don't know.

It's certainly going to be worth a LOOK...and there's nothing saying that a UF tourney couldn't be created for this game still utilizing a 32-man team or a 20-man team or something....so that it still stays "clan-active" here on the UF front.

As more info comes out about this, we'll certainly keep an eye on it.

As long as it's military, UF will ALWAYS give it an evaluation on how well it COULD work here.

Each clan could have their own duties..

101 would be air support, APC could be Frontlines, >7< could be tanks, & back up for the front, CDS could be the medical support unit. ;D

Put us all together vs the world..!!