" I'LL BE BACK!" or wont he?

-Affliction- ]

harsh times was an excellent movie and he shows alot of emotion in it, and if you look back at the john conners that theyve casted, well they are all fags

Two John Connors... one of them was only a young teenager in the 80's... I don't really understand how you could say they're fags.

Well.. from my favorite scene in T3, it seemed as if the humans won. They did a clip of the future and old John Connor with scars on his face and gun in his hand was standing atop of a battleship or somethin'. He raised his gun in the air and started to scream and you saw hundreds of humans on the floor with their guns in the air, too. It was a badass scene.

Even though I'd love to see machines prevail. Neo stopped Smith, therefore the machines went back to their city. Will Smith defeated the robots in I, Robot and they all went back into their containers. THE MACHINES NEED TO PREVAIL!

-Affliction- ]

ye the john conner from t3 was a complete fagget, weak and girly and the teenager one was just like "MOM!" "MOM!" "MOMMY!" the entire movie

LMAO-- sure was a whiner, but i agree Christian Bale can definitely pull this off he's a good actor-- Prestige was a really good movie as well as Harsh Times-- I don't think a movie like Terminator requires alot of emotion it fits him perfectly--