Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Undertow Sighting!

When not posting huge threads here, or gaming with APC...you can find Undertow here, apparently!

Check it out, there he is...lower left, earring and dark gelled hair and all

towlookalikeau4.jpg

I've seen pix of Tow, gotta say...so damn similar!

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

well, there WAS a greek division back in the day comprised only of male couples...they would pair up the homos, one old guy and one young guy...the old guys would be forced to outdo the young guys in battle etc, and the young guys would be forced to do anything to please the old guys and push them. They were such a killer division that Alexander the Great, upon kicking everyone's ass, didn't allow one single man from this division to live

I was gonna say..

Did you scan that image from your DVD collection, or did you just happen to come across it looking for some new stuff for your collection.? ;)

PENGU1N8766 ]

You might not need to say anything....with a name like PRIMEMEAT...Pathogen might be on his way to see you as we speak!!!! ;D

ewwwwwwwwwwww, if i were you i would run, and how da heck you get that pic.

all homo jokes aside (except to Primemeat, 20 mins baby, traffic's a bitch)...someone find me a pic of undertow...the dude could be a dead ringer for him

Pathogen- ]

all homo jokes aside (except to Primemeat, 20 mins baby, traffic's a bitch)...someone find me a pic of undertow...the dude could be a dead ringer for him

lol, primemeat RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pathogen, although this was meant in good fun and the sites you surf on the net on your own time is your business, in the future please refrain by posting these types of images on here. That dude does look like Tow but I (or others) don't care for seeing 2 dudes kissing.