SOCOM: Confrontation / 5 minute gameplay

uh...

anyways, yeah, so I hope that the respawn option was "On" because I will be PISSED if Respawn is the default mode like in EVERY other game except for Socom. And why is he shooting in single shot with an STG? Noob.. god.. I need to see more gameplay to get an opinion.

Urgent Fury DOES NOT condone Glitching or or any cheating of any kind. You advertising that you openly glitch and use it during public rooms is far from what this community is all about. You need to evaluate whether you are at the right place because NO one here believes in trying or using game exploits to get ahead in ANY game. Cheating and cutting corners is what this community was built to ward against.

Actually the dancing *is sort of fun, but only if it’s between you and some friends in a open match. I.e. you and your friends are just razzing one another. In UF Sanctioned wars it’s not appropriate. The idea being you already killed the player, no need to taunt, t-bag, dance on his body, dead body necro pumping, fill him full of lead.. etc.. etc.. Besides in a war, if the competitor wasn’t the last guy on the opposing team, you’re not doing your team any favors by hanging around dancing like an idiot any way. If he was the last guy then the respectful thing to do is do nothing and wait for the game to end.

It has to do with familiarity.. if I know you and you know me than it’s ok to have some fun razzing one another, as long as we both agree on it. If I don’t know you and you pull that schit. Then it’s just childish behavior and disrespectful. In a UF War, at all times we maintain a higher level of respect for one another, hence for the purpose of competition all taunts and other discourteous behavior is disallowed.

That said, if it could be done at any time and not just on a dead competitor that would be sort of fun.. like .. COOL! I got Nacku! He was moon walking out in the open the fool!! So I popped him in the foot! Followed by a bullet to the dome! Moon walk that! byotch!

LOL! j/k and once again only cool if you know one another and are just having some fun and have agreed with each other to just mess around, more for private non ranked pass worded rooms between friends only.