Sign- UP for the 360 UF Crucible-X2 tourny

I've been telling everyone I run into that isn't an ass about it. Unfortunately cBF won't be running in X-2. Most of our players are very sick of this game, and being the height of summer, most of them have vacation plans and stuff. I'll keep promoting in when I'm on Live, maybe a few will come around.

I've sent out so many msg's to GOOD clans that sounded interested. but they just dont show up here..

How is it for a 1st timer to look at this site.. think if you were a n00b to UF, & you were given the URL.

What would be your first thoughts from the front page..

Would you know where to go to join a tourney.?

IF you played CoD4 on Xbox360 would it turn you away if all you saw was Socom..!? (which wont be out for at least 3 months)

I see a clan banner (PS3), I see a Confrontation countdown clock (PS3), & a Singles tourney banner (PS3)..

I see the "Register/Login" takes you to the forums which might help steer them, but i think better direction might help.

I mean, lets not make it so you have to be a regular or a friend of a regular to get in here.

Just my opinion :)

-Rooster- ]

I also agree, we dont do anything to promote 360 on the site really but we expect new comers to feel welcome. I will see what we can do about this mabey. If we want to keep doing this thing....we need to SHOW IT.

for shizzle, im gonna see if i can get some of my friends clans to check it out.