Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Sign- UP for the 360 UF Crucible-X2 tourny

If you want your team in on the fun. you need to sign up soon. You are running out of time. If we dont have enough interest, the tourney will be laid to rest, so get your friends here to UF.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

I've been telling everyone I run into that isn't an ass about it. Unfortunately cBF won't be running in X-2. Most of our players are very sick of this game, and being the height of summer, most of them have vacation plans and stuff. I'll keep promoting in when I'm on Live, maybe a few will come around.

I've sent out so many msg's to GOOD clans that sounded interested. but they just dont show up here..

How is it for a 1st timer to look at this site.. think if you were a n00b to UF, & you were given the URL.

What would be your first thoughts from the front page..

Would you know where to go to join a tourney.?

IF you played CoD4 on Xbox360 would it turn you away if all you saw was Socom..!? (which wont be out for at least 3 months)

I see a clan banner (PS3), I see a Confrontation countdown clock (PS3), & a Singles tourney banner (PS3)..

I see the "Register/Login" takes you to the forums which might help steer them, but i think better direction might help.

I mean, lets not make it so you have to be a regular or a friend of a regular to get in here.

Just my opinion :)

many 360 clans are on gb, seriously they got like over 10000 clans there. it would be better if it said crucible x2 for xbox on the main page it might let some people go like ok, this has 360 too.

I also agree, we dont do anything to promote 360 on the site really but we expect new comers to feel welcome. I will see what we can do about this mabey. If we want to keep doing this thing....we need to SHOW IT.

-Rooster- ]

I also agree, we dont do anything to promote 360 on the site really but we expect new comers to feel welcome. I will see what we can do about this mabey. If we want to keep doing this thing....we need to SHOW IT.

for shizzle, im gonna see if i can get some of my friends clans to check it out.

Yea a 4th team is good, but is a tourney possible with only 4 teams..?

I think maybe a league style might work better. (longer season, shorter playoffs)

As of rite now I dont see 4 clans being enough for a tourney. :-\

I can make some special arrangments but we will see how many more sign up before the deadline. Which I am extending 2 more weeks in hopes of getting more enlistments.