.dM removed from tournament

I was actually going to say something when I saw their application but I decided against it. I wasnt really sure of the UF policy in regards to information about clans. The Dismantled clan is filled with cheaters and trouble makers. I was actually involved in a league that didnt get off of the ground because of the trouble caused by .dm's leaders. I figured it was only a matter of time before they fell apart on here ;)

And if you go to the newer Z's public profile and check his posts, you will find this as his first.

Your clan tag: [.vC]

Your clan name: .verCality

Your clan leader(s):Saberboy aLkA-HoLkA

Current number of members: 25

Current number of these members under the age of 18: 3

What wild animal would you take out on a date if a gun was put to your head: Monkey

Number of months/years your clan has played under this clan name: 2 month we meged clans

How did you find Urgent Fury: Cousin

Did you call them "dolls" or did you call them "action figures?": Dolls

List any and all UF tourneys that your clan has successfully completed: none as of right now....

List four individual words that describe your clan's leader: Patient,Layedback,mature,Respect

Tool_Minion ]

And if you go to the newer Z's public profile and check his posts, you will find this as his first.

Your clan tag: [.vC]

Your clan name: .verCality

Your clan leader(s):Saberboy aLkA-HoLkA

Current number of members: 25

Current number of these members under the age of 18: 3

What wild animal would you take out on a date if a gun was put to your head: Monkey

Number of months/years your clan has played under this clan name: 2 month we meged clans

How did you find Urgent Fury: Cousin

Did you call them "dolls" or did you call them "action figures?": Dolls

List any and all UF tourneys that your clan has successfully completed: none as of right now....

List four individual words that describe your clan's leader: Patient,Layedback,mature,Respect

maybe .vC and .dM merged and now one of the leaders is making trouble lol...

Next time, if you guys have this kind of info, please feel free to come forward before the mods accept one of these type of clans into one of our tourneys.

it is your place to do that, send the Staff member in charge of that particular tourney a PM and he will go with it from there.