Official Baseball Smack Talk Thread...

Im gettin tired of going back and forth between threads to argue with the Cubs and Phillies fans out there. Why dont we all come together and proclaim our teams greatness in one thread. I will begin with saying that, as Utley strikes out to start the eigth, the Phillies pitchin sucks and the Cubs will lose their NL Central lead tonight.

NLCS might very well turn out to be Mets Brewers

Edit: Hey where did all the Yankee fans go? Hiding? Suicide?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my Mets song.

National league has no game plannah

Cuz we got Johan Santana

Striking out batters from philly to atlanta

More nasty moves then jackie channah

braves were good for a long time spanah

I wanted to start a thread like this lol. But all I got to say is. I was a very well round baseball fan who were happy with any team winning it. Till Stupid other team fans started talking smack for no reason. If they won if they loss always crying. It gets to you after awhile. Hearing all the stupid philly fans now. Where a couple of years ago they were dead silent. Now the braves fans are no where to be found like the yankees fan. Now all the yankee fans can say is "who has 26 world series championships?" lol always bring up the past. No one cares about what President did what in the past or what team did what in the past. Its all about right now. Not the beginning of the season not one week ago. How are they doing right now!

MaluNYMets ]

Now the braves fans are no where to be found like the yankees fan. Now all the yankee fans can say is "who has 26 world series championships?" lol always bring up the past. No one cares about what President did what in the past or what team did what in the past. Its all about right now. Not the beginning of the season not one week ago. How are they doing right now!

10 straight wins at home, swept the A's and the Twin's, won 6 straight, starting pitching is dominating, the bullpen has been lights out, offense is clicking on all cylinders, 3.5 back from first place.

Not to mention they have a better record than the mets ;)

BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]

Let's Go Yankees

u know what the Mets name stands for: My Entire Team Sucks

Well My Entire Team Sucks just took over first place lol

And if the Phillies fans could please stand up and show us your faces we would appreciate it. Lucky you bastards didnt get swept lol.

Oh and to those Cubs fans who said Mets have no pitchin. Santana pitches 8 strong, Perez 7 2/3 with 12 K's and Maine another strong outing against quite a formidable lineup. Do the Mets still have no pitchin??

Neo_Unit001 ]
-ChurcH- ]
CDBS14 ]

you know what im going for the undegdog now' date=' whats the worst team in the league, ill go for that team.

[/quote']seattle... and good luck with that :P

I think the two worst teams are seattle and washington....

seattle and washington are making the world series, you just watch.