• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadowboxin7 ]
BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]

Let's Go Yankees

u know what the Mets name stands for: My Entire Team Sucks

Well My Entire Team Sucks just took over first place lol

And if the Phillies fans could please stand up and show us your faces we would appreciate it. Lucky you bastards didnt get swept lol.

Oh and to those Cubs fans who said Mets have no pitchin. Santana pitches 8 strong, Perez 7 2/3 with 12 K's and Maine another strong outing against quite a formidable lineup. Do the Mets still have no pitchin??

The Mets will just have another melt down before season ends--

SuddenRedScare ]

Brewers > Cubs

Mets > Philly

Red Sox > Yankees

I'm with that.!!

MaluNYMets ]

These are the type of things that turns fans on other fans instead of just enjoying the sport and its history

jeterwine.jpgarodcheat.jpgresize?sq=160&uid=706880826&mid=174570choke.jpg

red-sox-girl.jpgRedSoxGirl.jpg

This was funny as hell. lol

tshirt-744682.jpg

MaluNYMets ]
BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]

Let's Go Yankees

yankees.jpg

These are the type of things that turns fans on other fans instead of just enjoying the sport and its history

I dunno how that pic there incites malcontent. It's kinda making me like the yankees. Anyone know who that chick is?

BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]
Shadowboxin7 ]
BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]

Let's Go Yankees

Well My Entire Team Sucks just took over first place lol

And if the Phillies fans could please stand up and show us your faces we would appreciate it. Lucky you bastards didnt get swept lol.

Oh and to those Cubs fans who said Mets have no pitchin. Santana pitches 8 strong, Perez 7 2/3 with 12 K's and Maine another strong outing against quite a formidable lineup. Do the Mets still have no pitchin??

The Mets will just have another melt down before season ends--

Im sorry but who had the worst loss in the history of all sports? Oh right the Yankees against the red sox. Calm down guy. Worry about your own team.

Chili-Palmer ]
SuddenRedScare ]

Brewers > Cubs

Mets > Philly

Red Sox > Yankees

I'm with that.!!

MaluNYMets ]

jeterwine.jpgarodcheat.jpgresize?sq=160&uid=706880826&mid=174570choke.jpg

red-sox-girl.jpgRedSoxGirl.jpg

This was funny as hell. lol

tshirt-744682.jpg

chipmunk w/ no tits shit now we know were in boston and the whole burial thing was so sad, it goes to show u how much the yankees can instill fear in a boston fan--lol

ohh we may have lost to boston, but the mets will forever be remember as the team that blew the worst lead in baseball history in a matter of games--HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]

ohh we may have lost to boston, but the mets will forever be remember as the team that blew the worst lead in baseball history in a matter of games--HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well our melt down might have been the biggest melt down in Baseball history but the Yankees are the only team to blow a 3-0 playoff lead in Sports history

And the Red Sox Jersey in the Stadium was pure gold. He should have held off until opening day though

Guest SuddenRedScare
Shadowboxin7 ]
BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]

Well our melt down might have been the biggest melt down in Baseball history but the Yankees are the only team to blow a 3-0 playoff lead in Sports history

And the Red Sox Jersey in the Stadium was pure gold. He should have held off until opening day though

Touche

Shadowboxin7 ]
BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]

The whole RedSox jersey in Yankee stadium was pure imbecile--it justs goes to show u how ignorant Boston fans can get with the whole curse thing like they didn't suck for the past 80 yrs or so--lol

BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]

The whole RedSox jersey in Yankee stadium was pure imbecile--it justs goes to show u how ignorant Boston fans can get with the whole curse thing like they didn't suck for the past 80 yrs or so--lol

Well how about how ignorant Yankee fans are when they make this statement every year when they lose: "26 World Championships, how many do you have...."

Like they didnt suck the other 80 years lol

BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]
Shadowboxin7 ]

Like they didnt suck the other 80 years lol

WOW..here's actual facts for ya-- The Yankees have won a World Series in every decade since the 1920s with the exception of the 1980s--

Ok well im still right in the fact that even though they have 26 championships, they still have somewhere around 80 seasons where they didnt win since theyve been around for 100+ years. And why couldnt the Yankees win a World Series in the greatest decade of them all? lol

So much for the Brewers "vaunted" top 2 in their rotation ::). Cubs shred both in game 1 and 2, what pretty stat lines:

IP HA RA ER BB K's HR

Sabathia 6.2 9 4 3 2 3 1

Sheets 5.1 11 6 6 1 4 0

I really hope we finish out this series they way we should with a 4 game sweep, putting the Crew 5 games back. Dempster and Harden going vs Parra and Dave Bush. I can't wait, going up to Milwaukee for tonight's game, should be quite the pitchers duel. I wish Harden were pitching tonight, but Dempster is equally nasty.

P.S. I went to that Minor League game last night at Wrigley, Peoria Chiefs vs Kane County Cougars. I must say it was REALLY weird being at Wrigley and not watching the Cubs (well in person anyways lol, they showed the Cubs game on the TV's above the mezzanine level). The game set the record for most fans in attendance for a Midwest League game (32,000 and change). There was a LOT of offense, but the game didn't end up finishing as it started to monsoon in the bottom of the ninth with the score 6-6. Ryno got a nice ovation when they announced him in the pre-game.