Ronin Participants...

Well me and Mav went the opposite route, and after 5 minutes we had 3 kills, but it took another 2 hours to finish our war.

Hell I wanted to send him a few messages just to pass the time, but didn't figure that was legal. So I got up and made a snack, got a drink, and went to the bathroom.

LOL! I had myself barricaded in the C room of Vacant with claymores. At one point I was seeing if I could jump between the cubicles and tables without touching floor. It was quite amusing. I also grabbed some food and a mountain dew, went to the bathroom and was doing work on my computer with the controller sitting on my lap. Tool ran into one of my claymores once and I nearly shit my pants. Haha good times man.

MAVERICK3324 ]

LOL! I had myself barricaded in the C room of Vacant with claymores. At one point I was seeing if I could jump between the cubicles and tables without touching floor. It was quite amusing. I also grabbed some food and a mountain dew, went to the bathroom and was doing work on my computer with the controller sitting on my lap. Tool ran into one of my claymores once and I nearly shit my pants. Haha good times man.

Dude, I had stared at the same friggin place for so long (when it was 2-1) that when you finally crossed my path, I almost had a frickin heart attack! I shot you before I registered your presence. I moved to control the back area so you couldn't set up shop again, and seriously my heart was doing those long hard thumps. I kept setting my controller down, then you would do your jumpin around, and I would swoop it up. My god we were both so damned stubborn!

Carnage71 ]

Mine lasted less then 5 min...

we decided that these wars arent about who can hold back the longest... its about who is better... 1v1...

Ronin samuri werent hiding wating for the other person to come get them... they went out and fought...

thankyou, ching you better be reading this.

CDBS14 ]
Carnage71 ]

we decided that these wars arent about who can hold back the longest... its about who is better... 1v1...

Ronin samuri werent hiding wating for the other person to come get them... they went out and fought...

thankyou' date=' ching you better be reading this.

[/quote']

welcome... i dont know for what but welcome...

Carnage71 ]

You can choose to play it anyway you want Carnage, and I think THAT is what makes it great. Did I want to stay up till 2:30AM playing your clanmate? Hell no. But we played a mental war that was just as taxing as simply runnin around and seeing who's reflexes are better, or who lucks out rounding a corner.

That said, I DID go and find him for the last two kills, but it was again a tactical decision, NOT mindless running.

I got my $4.00 worth. ;)

Tool_Minion ]
Carnage71 ]

You can choose to play it anyway you want Carnage, and I think THAT is what makes it great. Did I want to stay up till 2:30AM playing your clanmate? Hell no. But we played a mental war that was just as taxing as simply runnin around and seeing who's reflexes are better, or who lucks out rounding a corner.

That said, I DID go and find him for the last two kills, but it was again a tactical decision, NOT mindless running.

I got my $4.00 worth. ;)

Couldnt have been much of a mind game if u two went and got drinks... If the fear of "he could come at any second" then u two wouldnt have left ur controller... IMO

I aint talking about mindless running... there are ways to be tatical and not camp... camping (TO ME) shows u do not have confidence in your own skills... Ponting ur finger at a doorway doesnt seem to "TACTICAL" to me...

I didnt say "PLAY THE WAY I PLAY!!" I just stated how WE felt about this Ronin thing... I feel strongly that it should be a test to skill not patience but if I end up facing u my tactics will have to change... You play how u want to play...

Oh, after the first hour, it WAS a bit tedius Carnage, no doubt. But every kill was 10 times as exciting IMO. only three of the kills (out of 7) were RNG kills, but again it IS dependent on the game mode.

Trust me, I don't lack ANY confidence, and I welcome the sure to be changes in the weekly parameters. Hell, they may have a rockets and knives only week. I just think we as a community have hashed the whole "camping" vs "RNG" thing so many times that we have to just agree to disagree.

I also recall Samari's using swords instead of guns. So the comparisons prolly stop at about 1 vs 1. ;)

Tool_Minion ]

Oh, after the first hour, it WAS a bit tedius Carnage, no doubt. But every kill was 10 times as exciting IMO. only three of the kills (out of 7) were RNG kills, but again it IS dependent on the game mode.

Trust me, I don't lack ANY confidence, and I welcome the sure to be changes in the weekly parameters. Hell, they may have a rockets and knives only week. I just think we as a community have hashed the whole "camping" vs "RNG" thing so many times that we have to just agree to disagree.

I also recall Samari's using swords instead of guns. So the comparisons prolly stop at about 1 vs 1. ;)

I am saying agree to dis-agree... i said "TO ME" it seems that there is no confidence... Its how I feel... U feel differently its fine...

I can adapt to any situation and i am sure i will have too because I know some people are partial to camping... When the time calls for me to do so I will...

I was lucky enough to play a game with someone who didnt camp the entire game... Sure, there was some waiting, but you would get a to a spot, stay there for a few seconds, and then move again. It doesn't really show who the better 1v1 player is if you camp watching a door waiting for the enemy to walk in front of your crosshair.

sharkbait2 ]

I was lucky enough to play a game with someone who didnt camp the entire game... Sure' date=' there was some waiting, but you would get a to a spot, stay there for a few seconds, and then move again. It doesn't really show who the better 1v1 player is if you camp watching a door waiting for the enemy to walk in front of your crosshair.

[/quote']

Like Tool said, the whole camping/not camping thing has been rehashed so many times, it's pointless to even mention it. I move from spot to spot, but I do it very slowly and people call that camping. It doesn't matter, a V is a V as long as no cheating is involved. ;D

Tool_Minion ]

Well me and Mav went the opposite route, and after 5 minutes we had 3 kills, but it took another 2 hours to finish our war.

Hell I wanted to send him a few messages just to pass the time, but didn't figure that was legal. So I got up and made a snack, got a drink, and went to the bathroom.

I have to quote what Mav put on our boards this morning! :)

"I lost 5-2, but I made sure that guy is going to have a lousy day at work today."

That cracked me up.

Rage75 ]
Tool_Minion ]

I have to quote what Mav put on our boards this morning! :)

"I lost 5-2, but I made sure that guy is going to have a lousy day at work today."

That cracked me up.

LMFAO, it is true, Im one tired Mofo.